Resident 11: Joe Vaccaro (annie1loves1you)

Name: Joe Vaccaro

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Appearance: Tallish, white in nature but somewhat tan, apparently has dark brown hair that's short, middle eastern on his mother's side and it shows in his facial features and brown eyes. He has a well-defined square jaw that says 'hello world' and a well-defined square fist that says 'goodbye friend'. From his leather jackets to his black skinny jeans, you can tell that he doesn't play games he intends to lose. His voice is smooth and his accent is as deep as the hole in his heart. Athletic, fit, and as handsome as the day is long, Joe is a heartbreaker. It's a shame he's never been interested in relationships.

Personality: People don't end up in Idle. They come running towards it at full speeds. It's a town they hide in, take refuge in, blend in. No one lives there because they're average. So stop asking questions if you know what's good for you.

History: Three counts of burglary, one count of assault, never taken to court. Education: Bachelors degree. Job: Sure. Wife: Wouldn't you like to know?

Activity: Very active sexually, often at night and morning, sometimes during the day as well. Likes to do parkour in the city with a group of acquaintances.

Oddity: Doesn't everyone have one in this little town? Everyone came here to escape something, didn't they?