Resident 5: Barbara Smith Gutierrez Doe (RappyTheDinosaur)

Name: Barbara Smith Gutierrez Doe

Age: Young. Her father is 27 after all, and it simply would not do for a Daughter to be older than her Father.

Gender: She is a Daughter. Society generally dictates that Daughters are Female.

Appearance: Barbara is average in every way. She has normal hair, skin, and eyes. More normal than her father on all accounts. Right now she has brown hair, and brown eyes, and her hair is cut in a common way for women of her perceived age group. Her height has changed over the years, as heights tend to do, but she has been 5'4" for quite some time now. She usually wears an apron with her shops logo on the front.

Personality: Barbara is kind, and one could tell that from looking at her friendly eyes and polite smile, or having a conversation with her. Barbara is also scatter-brained. One could tell that from the number of displays in her shop she's knocked over, or the paint smeared on her hands, face, and in her hair at any given point in time. She is often distracted by flights of fancy, and dreams of being just as interesting as her parents one day. She is still young though, there is yet time for her to become interesting. Barbara is hard working and creative. She owns the craft shop, haven't you seen it? She's owned it for a very long time. Was there a time she didn't? Surely not.

History: Barbara was born with the town. She'll die with it too.

Activity: Barbara runs the craft shop at the very heart of Idle, the direct center of town— Not West! Not East!— and she lives in a little apartment right above it. She has not left the town. She has not tried. She's not even sure she could, though she often dreams of traveling to far away, exotic locations such as: "Guam," and "Venice," and "Ohio." She bakes. She paints murals in Fable's bookstore. She stares vaguely into the middle distance for hours with John Doe. She enjoys various other hobbies, including weekly game nights with her parents. Barbara loves her parents very much, and hopes to make them proud. She just wishes her parents loved each other— she's working on that.

Oddity: Oddity? No, sadly none of those here. When compared to her parents, Barbara is normal. Horrifically so. She is average in every way, and that disappoints her greatly. Barbara is so normal, in fact, that the oddities of others simply do not affect her. She is Immune to Weird. She supposes that makes living at the heart of this town for as long as she has easier, but it also makes things pretty boring. She likes to tell herself that maybe she's just a late bloomer.