The Tell: Voting

First of all, let me use this as a reminder to all of you about the Period of Participation, or POP as I like to call it when typing because otherwise it's all too much. You now have 48 hours to complete two requirements. Place a comment on every contestant's entry (other than your own and any that did not submit) in the last chapter, and place your votes for this task in Wattpad private messages with me. Some of you may have already started leaving comments and that is great! 

Failure to do either of these two tasks will dock 5 points of 50 from your score next task, and failure to do both will dock 10. Let me know if you need any assistance completing these. The deadline for both is Wednesday, June 9th, 10:00 PM EST. 

Second of all, I am working on your notes right now. I will get them back to you by the start of the next task. Annotated notes will be able to be seen on the same Google Doc you shared with me, while paragraph notes will be sent to you by Wattpad PM. If for some reason you don't get them, or if you get paragraph notes when you submitted the task to me on Google Drive, come yell at me and we can work that out. 

|-VOTING-|

Remember that this voting is for the BEST entry. The 7 contestants who received the highest scores for this task (listed in order of their resident number) are as follows:

John Doe

Barbara Smith Gutierrez Doe

Florian Red

Fable

Linda Lowes

Jesse Davidson

Ofelia Morana

PM me on Wattpad the names of the THREE who you think had the BEST entries. Also remember that if you are one of the people on this list, you MUST vote for yourself or your vote will not be counted (although I will allow you to retry) and if you do not correctly vote before the due date, you will be docked 5 points from your score next task.

I will also take this place to outline my tie-breakers in case such a sticky situation should occur. If there is a tie in votes, first the person with the highest score that task would win. If they are tied in that regard, the person with the highest overall score would win. If they are tied in that regard, the person with the highest score on the prior task would win, and so on. If the tie is somehow still unbroken, the person with the lowest resident number would win.

Voting is due Wednesday, June 9th, 10:00 PM EST .