Chapter 1

"Eden! Are you okay?" Her father, Crowley exclaimed as he practically knocked the door down. Her other father, Aziraphale followed close behind him, looking quite terrified. Eden sat up as her parents rushed to her bedside, "Daddy....Papa." she whimpered.

Aziraphale sat on the bed and could already tell what was wrong, "Oh my poor Little One, the nightmares are back aren't they?" Eden hesitated before finally nodding her head. Aziraphale ran a hand through her dark red curls, reminding himself that it was soft and dry, not damp and matted with blood.

Crowley clenched his fists as his hands began to tremble. "It was the same one as before....Lucifer stabbed me, then Sandalphon came with the chains...."

"Satan is gone Eden." Crowley gritted out through his clenched teeth. "He and that prick Sandalphon won't ever come near you ever again." He yanked Eden into a hug, planting a kiss onto her forehead.

"Would you like one of us to give you a miracle?" Aziraphale asked as he met Crowley's worried amber eyes. "Can...can you and Daddy sleep with me tonight?" Eden asked. She could feel her Daddy's hands shaking.

"Of course love, we can do that." murmured Crowley. It wasn't fair. He and Aziraphale's own nightmares seemed to be gone for good and for a time, so did Eden's, making the demon think that maybe, just maybe, things were finally back to normal. He hated being wrong.

Eden was snuggled in the middle of her bed, a parent on either side. Star was burrowed right in-between Crowley and Eden's legs. Eden hugged Ducky close as Aziraphale tucked his daughter and husband in. "There we are my dears." The angel unfurled a snow white wing, draping it over his family protectively. "May you both dream of whatever you like best."

"You too Papa." Eden murmured. The family bid each other goodnight with Crowley watching over his husband and daughter as they slept.