Breathless

I want to give a warning for this one because there is a dangerous situation with breathplay. If you dont like the idea of not being able to breathe, this chapter may be a little hard. Its brief. But youve been warned😘

I'm all too aware of Hisoka’s gaze on my naked body as he looks down on me, and I am amazed at the familiar tingles that are already making their way through me.
Am I really about to do this?
I ask myself, but there's no need because I know that I am. I will do anything Hisoka wants, and I know it. My face flushes, whether from embarrassment or anticipation. I'm not sure.

Hisoka is already hard, and before I can process and talk myself out of what I am going to do, I reach out to run my fingers along the bulge. He doesn't say anything, just watches me expectantly as I pull the light material down, exposing his huge cock.

It still amazes me, even after everything we have done, and I take a moment to admire him. He is as impatient as ever though, and he grabs my hand and wraps it around his cock. I am so aroused I can't stand it, and when he wraps his hand around mine I moan lightly at the image it creates.

Illumi still looks like he could care less what happens either way, but I catch him watching the way our hands look wrapped around Hisokas cock, and there is a hunger in his eyes that wasn't there before. This gives me a small boost of confidence and I take the tip of Hisoka’s cock in my mouth and he continues to force my hand up and down his shaft.
He is sweet and musky and tastes incredible. I moan and suck a little harder on the tip. He growls in his throat and removes his hand from around mine. I'm sad to see him go, but he doesn't give me much time to think before he is deep in my throat. I love how hard he gets and I take a moment to see how far down my throat I can get his amazing cock before I realize how intently Illumi is watching this exchange.

I had actually forgotten his presence, and was surprised to see him watching. His black eyes are dark with arousal and I can tell by the bulge in his pants that he is hard. Emboldened by my own arousal, and with Hisoka still in my mouth, I fumble with Illumi’s pants until his cock stands erect. I don't know how it is even fair that both men have such incredible powers, and are also so well endowed.

I look for a moment, and I think it may even be bigger than Hisokas! Excited, and anxious I wrap my hand around it, and my hand doesn't even wrap the whole way around. If I was nervous about Hisokas cock ripping me in two, I am even more concerned as I take in Illumis immense length and girth. His long hair falls around his face as he looks down at me.

He still shows no expression, but his pale face has small splashes of red on his cheeks now, and his breathing isn't as steady as he is trying to make it seem. I pull my mouth off of Hisokas cock with a pop, and with my hand wrapped around Hisoka, I slowly wrap my lips around Illumi. He doesn't make a sound, which gives me a moment of doubt, but his hands clench at his sides and I can tell he is as affected as Hisoka is.

I run my hand up and down Hisokas length as I take as much of Illumis cock in my mouth as I can, and for a moment neither makes any moves to stop me. Finally Illumi lets out a groan and weaves his hands through my hair. He clenches his fists around my curls and thrusts his hips towards me, shoving his cock so far down my throat that I can't breathe and I gag.
He doesn't make any move to remove it though. He simply lets me suffocate until my world starts to get fuzzy around the edges.

I struggle for breath and I try to pull away but he holds me like steel.  

I am going to die.

I think a split second before he shoves himself deeper down my throat. Panic fills my mind a split second before he pulls out and I gasp for breath. Hisoka is watching with a gaze that is molten.

He likes watching him toture me.

 I think to myself and tears come to my eyes. Hisoka doesn't make any moves simply watches me, before looking at Illumi. 

“I want to make one thing clear. If you break my toy, I am going to have to kill you.♠️”

He smiles pleasantly, but Illumi nods his agreement with a small flicker of an emotion that I can't read.

I look between them, my breath has finally returned to normal, but for the first time, I am truly afraid.

Hisoka can be a brute, but his pain is temporary, and enjoyable. Illumi is a whole new type of danger, and I cannot seem to get a good read on him. The fear must show in my eyes, because Hisoka leans down and brushes a curl behind my ear.

“Don't worry little one, I cant let anyone else ruin my favorite toy.”

I almost smile, but I can't bring myself to make my mouth move. My throat is already sore, and I know it is going to bruise. I look at the floor before Hisoka can see the fresh tears that are filling my eyes. In a surprising flash of gentleness, Hisoka uses one finger to lift my chin and places a gentle kiss on my lips, which are now salty with the tears that are running down my face.

Without a word, he picks me up off the floor and carries me to the bed that I have begun to really love. Illumi watches this with a look of mild confusion on his face, but he says nothing, and when Hisoka gestures him over, my body tenses from where I am perched at the end of the bed. Hisoka sits behind me, his chest pressed against my back, and his hand in my hair, he guides me back towards Illumi’s cock. 

I hope youre enjoying my story! I know I have had so much fun writing it. If you like it please leave me a comment or like my story. Next chapter coming right up you dirty little nasties😘😘😘😘