Sandwitched by powerful men 🤤🍋

I think the title speaks for itself. Enjoy! ♠️🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

I am  gripped by fear.

He's going to kill me, and Hisoka is going to let him.

I try to wiggle out of Hisoka's arms, but as usual, the struggle is futile.

"Shhhh now, were going to try this again"
he whispers in my ear. His mouth so close to my neck sends shivers down my spine and he chuckles before placing several openmouthed kisses down my throat.

I gasp and wiggle against him. His cock settled between my buttcheeks feels incredible, and I realize that I want this to happen.

I allow his hand in my hair to guide me towards Illumi once again, and this time, the fear is replaced by something much more pleasant.

Hisoka controls my movements, using his hand in my hair to guide and move my mouth up and down over Illumis cock. It is so erotic that I can hardly breathe,and when he pushes a bit further, I embrace the fullness in my throat, all fear gone.

Illumis breath is ragged as he watches Hisoka control my body. I am a mess, and the wetness between my thighs leaves a damp spot on the bed as Hisoka murmurs in my ear what a good girl I am and how hot it is to watch my mouth wrapped around Illumis cock.

His exact words are lost to me as he strokes my breast and continues to move my head up and down, increasing the pace enough that the pink in Illumis cheeks gets brighter and a small groan escapes his lips. Hisoka's cock rubs tantalizingly against my lower back and all I want is for it to be inside me.

I need it.

As if he hears my thoughts, Hisoka releases my hair and quickly sets me on my feet. My legs are wobbly from disuse and I teeter for a moment before Illumi grabs ahold of my waist.

He is so tall, and when he pulls my chest to his, I realize that his eyes aren't as lifeless as they first appeared. In fact, his eyes only look dead because he keeps his emotions so closely guarded. Now I read hunger and a barely contained need. As he lowers his lips to mine and kisses me with a hunger that leaves me breathless. Hisoka stands from his spot on the bed and wraps his arms around my waist from behind. He lifts my feet off the floor and while I continue to kiss Illumi, he slides inside of me. I gasp and moan into Illumis mouth, which ears me a sharp intake of breath from him.

He bites my lip and I am so shocked to be getting the response I am from him, that I don't realize the look that is shared between the two of them. Hisoka is fucking me hard and fast and I can't help the mewling noises escaping my throat. His cock feels so good that I actually whimper when he stops and lowers my feet to the ground.

I don't have to wait long though until I am being thrown back onto the bed and Hisokas cock is in my mouth again. I am on my hands and knees, and I feel Illumi settle himself behind me.

I am genuinely not sure how that huge cock is going to fit inside me and I try to wiggle out of his reach. His hands are far from gentle as he grips my ass and rubs against me. I am so wet and scared that when he slides into me (slowly thank God) I cry out as my body struggles to accept him.

He gives me a split second before he is moving and I revel in the feeling of being at the mercy of these powerful men. Hisoka fills my throat while Illumi stretches my pussy almost to the point of pain.

I am lost.

I cannot think, all I can do is feel.

Before long, I can feel Illumi thickening inside me and he pulls out. Gasping for breath he admires the marks left on my hips from his fingertips, and Hisoka decided it's time to switch things up because next thing I know I am seated in his lap again.

This time he presses against me before sliding into my ass. I whimper with pain as I adjust to having him inside me again, and Illumi places himself in front of me.

No way. No way. No way. No way.

Before I have a chance to argue, Illumi is buried in my pussy again. I am overwhelmed by the fullness of having them both inside me at the same time, and my eyes roll back as they both begin to move, Hisoka in my ass, and Illumi in my pussy.

Hisoka reaches around my body and begins to lightly caress my clit, and I explode into an earth shattering orgasm. I shudder around them, and not a few seconds later I can feel Hisoka thicken as he cums inside me, followed by Illumi.

My body is mush as they move off of me and leave me lying on the bed, dripping with cum.

If youre anything like me, strong men make you feel all the things. Next chapter we have a little bisexual energy that Im really excited to share. 🔥🔥 If there is anything you want to see added, leave me a comment and Ill definitely try!❤