I'm not playing your game

"Good girl." He almost moans in my ear. His voice is like silk and honey, even when he is angry. At that moment I knew I was his. He would use me and treat me like trash. He would probably even end up killing me, but I was his to play with and the thought made my body respond.

My already hard nipples stood out between the stars on my chest, begging for his touch, and Hisoka did not disappoint.
There is nothing gentle about this man.
I tell myself, trying to shake the thoughts left by my dream, and as if to prove that point he pinches one of my nipples making me gasp and strain against my invisible restraints. I hold back my moan and he stops to stare at me.

"Come now, what fun is a toy that doesn't make any noise♠️?"

I roll my eyes at him and that earns me a sharp tweak of my right nipple. I gasp again but refuse to give him the satisfaction of hearing me cry out.

His eyebrows go up in surprise and a devilish smile plays on his lips.

"Oh dear, it seems my plaything doesn't want to play my game."

I stare at him but say nothing.

He left me!?

I am fuming. I am still on the bed, stuck in the restraints that don't give even an inch. After his last comment he returned the bungee gum to my mouth and walked away. For the first few minutes I fight with all my strength to get free from the bungee gum that holds me to his bed but I finally give up with a sigh.

I'm ashamed to find that I am still aroused and I wonder to myself how long I am going to be kept as his prisoner.

It was at least twenty minutes before Hisoka came back into the room. He is holding a brown bag and I am concerned for my mental health when I realize how happy I am to see him.
Just the sight of him made my nipples hard and I could feel wetness pooling between my thighs.  He sniffed the air and gave me a knowing smile.

"Are you happy to see me little one?"

I cannot speak due to the bungee gum that still covers my mouth, but I nod my head. "Ahhh lovely," he says "But are you ready to play the game right? Or are you going to disappoint me again?" He admonishes. I widen my eyes in innocence and wait.
Considering it for a moment, he makes his way to me. I keep one eye on the brown bag, curiosity burning a hole in me.
He catches where my gaze goes and grins diabolically. He sets the bag down and pulls out a paddle. He reveals it with a flourish that almost makes me giggle. Almost. The paddle isn't huge, around 8 inches or so, but in Hisokas hands, it could be deadly. I gasp at the paddle, which is round and sounds heavy as he sets it on the nightstand. A star cutout in the center makes me blush when I ponder the star shaped welts that would be left behind.

"In case you decide to misbehave"

he grins and then begins running his hands across my breasts. I arch my back up to meet his hands and give him a small moan. The hunger in his eyes threatens to swallow me whole as he slowly works his way down my body. My body isnt small, and my curves are soft, but he makes me feel so tiny and breakable. I revel in that feeling and in the feeling of his hands roaming my body, exploring me like I belonged to him.  He stops and replaces his hands with his tongue, flicking against my nipples before moving lower. When his tongue runs across my stomach, I moan lightly and he rewards me with a hard bite. I moan again, this time much louder and he seems pleased.