There??

Annnnnd now we've got a little anal play

He doesn't even give me a full ten seconds before he is back inside of me.

“ I wonder how this hole would feel.”
he ponders out loud one second before his finger is rubbing against my asshole. Im no prude, and Im not opposed to anal play, but I instinctively tense up, unsure of how I am supposed to respond. He doesn't give me much time to ponder before his finger is inside me. I moan his name as he continues to fuck me with his finger in my ass.

I am so sensitive from my previous orgasm that every thrust borders on being too much and when he pulls his cock out of me I am terrified, knowing where he wants to put it next.

He doesn't immediately though and for that I'm grateful. "Get on your knees like a good little slut." He says and I comply, confused as hell. I thought for sure he was going to fuck my ass. Im almost disappointed as I kneel and I think he can tell because he crouches down in front of me and whispers in my ear 

"Dont worry, Im still going to fuck you there.  I just want to make sure you're ready.  Wouldn't want to break my favorite toy.♠️"

He stands again without another word and puts his cock in my mouth. "Get me nice and wet so I can fuck that pretty little asshole."
He says down to me as I start to suck his cock again. It is only a few seconds before his impatience takes over and I'm lifted off my feet and carried to the bed. He tosses me down and wastes no time lifting my ass in the air. With my knees on the bed I am bared to him. Again. And he leans down to trace his tongue around my sensitive asshole until I am squirming. 
He pauses and whispers

"Relax." 

I laugh at this. I actually laugh and he arches a brow at me before bringing his hand down onto my ass with a SMACK. I cry out and he gives me a searching look before inquiring. "What seems to be so funny?" I almost giggle again but I control myself. "You're impossible to relax around." I snip at him and the jerk actually smiles. I almost smile back, but his hand is firmly on the back of my neck and he is pushing my face into the mattress.
He rubs his cock against me once, twice, three times before slowly pushing into my ass.

Sorry for the cliffhanger😜 Ill be posting more later today! If you like it, comment, or vote!🥰♠️