A rude awakening

SOOOO Its Daddy Hisokas birthdat. I decided to make this chapter a little flowery, maybe I was feeling mushy🤷‍♀️

“I can see why you seem so attached to this one.”

My brain is fuzzy, but I hear a sexy voice, and the answering chuckle that follows shortly after.

“She is….unique.”

I recognize the second voice, and everything comes rushing back. They are talking about me! I try to keep my breathing steady as I take in my surroundings. I am laying in Hisoka’s bed, still nude, and Hisoka and Illumi are lying on either side of me, sprawled out.

I want to caress their bodies until I can lose myself in them again, but curiosity wins over. I mentally shake myself and focus on keeping up the facade of being asleep. They don't speak again immediately, and I take a mental catalog of my body.

Every muscle hurts, and the soreness between my legs is the worst of it. I shift and groan a little bit before leveling my breathing again. I can feel someone looking at me, and I am certain that I must be a mess.

“It is strange,” the voice begins, “you seem to be infatuated with her.”

I can feel the movement in the bed as Hisoka stiffens next to me. He doesn't say anything, but I imagine that he is simply smirking at the comment.

“Everyone likes playing with a new toy.”

He shrugs and Illumi doesn't say anything else. Before I can stop it tears start to well up in my eyes. I try to keep them in but they begin to leak out and I scold myself.

You knew this wasnt anything but sex.

Suddenly, all I want is to be as far away from Hisoka as possible. I shoot up out of bed as fast as I can, and ignoring the soreness in my body, I run to the bathroom, slamming and locking the door behind me.

I let the sobs take over and I don’t budge from my seat on the edge of the tub when the doorknob starts to rattle. I don't want to see him. I don't want to be reminded that I am nothing to him but a toy to be used and thrown away when it bored him.

He came into my life, interrupted my relationship with Leorio, made me feel things that I never could have imagined, and is perfectly content to leave me broken and alone.

I hate him.

Suddenly the door is flying off its hinges and I scream. Hisoka is standing on the other side, and he is livid. His normal calm has disappeared for the time being and I am looking at a man whose bloodlust rolls off him in waves.

For the first time I am seeing the man that makes experienced fighters tremble, and doesn't let a match end without death. I feel real fear when I see him looking at me, searching my face. He softens when he sees the tears rolling down my face.

“What happened little one?” he practically coos as he walks towards me, all traces of aggression leaving his stance.

I stand up and escape into the shower, too furious and terrified to answer him. He follows me over and I curl up into a ball, making myself as small as possible.

When he reaches a hand towards me I scramble to get out of his reach and he pauses.

“You were pretending to be asleep.” he realizes and understanding flashes across his face. He runs a hand through his hair and his tongue flicks out to run across his lips.

Fuck why does he have to be so sexy?

He looks contemplative and I have no idea what is going to happen next. He does nothing. He stands, and leaves the bathroom, leaving me to huddle on the bathroom floor and sob until I have no tears left.

Finally after all of my tears have dried, I get up off of the floor of the shower, and make my way back to the room. Illumi is gone, but Hisoka sits on the end of the bed watching me. He looks uncertain and unsure which throws me off. I dont have the energy to deal with him though and I find clothes to put on.

Clothed and exhausted, I turn around to see that Hisoka is behind me. He looks like he is in pain, and when he pulls me into a weird Hisoka version of a hug, I can do nothing but breathe him in. He always smells sweet like candy and it is intoxicating. Fresh tears brim in my eyes, knowing that this frustrating, overbearing brute of a man has affected me in ways that no one has in my life.

I have to leave.

I pull out of his arms and not looking at his face, I say the words I have been dreading.

“I can't stay here any longer.”

He looks crushed for a split second before contempt spreads across his handsome features.

“Fine, I was done with you anyway.”

My heart breaks, but I knew what this was before allowing myself to feel things in those moments when he held me like a treasure. I had started to develop feelings for him, which made me the delusional idiot. I have to get away before this gains any more traction. I have to get away before I fall for someone who will never see me as more than something to play with and throw away. I can’t let myself get hurt in that way.

I walk out of the room, only sparing one moment to glance behind me and see that he hasn't moved. He watches me walk away and for a split second, I think he may actually be sad to see me go. 

It ends a little sad and for that Im sorry, but theres an up coming!