Dreaming

No one is reading this at all, but it makes me happy. 😋 just a warning. Again. This is FULL of Lemon

I am back in the hallway. My face stings from Leorio's rejection, and I begin to feel the start of tears brimming behind my eyes. Suddenly I am face to face with Hisoka. Only this time instead of leaving me on the ground, he gently picks me off the floor and pulls me to his chest

“A woman as lovely as you should not be crying.” He coos in my ear, and I begin to feel tingles in places I should never be considering. I know this man is scary, but he is holding me so tenderly that I melt into him. He is solid steel and surprisingly warm. I lean into him, and he threads a hand into my hair, pulling just hard enough to hurt. I whimper which only seems to make him grow harder against my stomach. Pulling my head back, he exposes my throat and I am completely at his mercy. His tongue traces its way down my throat and I can’t help but squirm. Still holding my hair, he rips the robe off, leaving me wearing nothing but a see through lace teddy out in the open where anyone could see. “Wait” I start, but he silences me with another kiss. His hands trace every part of my body until I can't stand it any longer. “Please” I moan, “please.” His smug smile was all the answer I got before he pushed me against a wall, and right here in the hallway he rubs against me.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, he was standing in front of me nude. He makes Adonis look inadequate and my breath catches. He is all rippling muscle and pale skin, and I can't stop my eyes from landing on his erection, which is bigger than I could have ever imagined. I gasp as he lifts my feet off the floor and slides inside me. “Good girl” he purrs.