🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Okay so if youre reading this, its clearly a little raunchy. This chapter is no different. Avtually, i think it might be MORE raunchy. 😂😋

I am free. After that last bite, I feel his restraints loosen and then disappear. He gives me no time to even think about running, or anything but him for that matter.
Before I know it I am being thrown to the floor.
I look up at him from where I landed and with all the grace of a predator he removes his own clothes and stands before me. His hard cock is right at my face and I grab it with one hand. He looks down at me with contempt and my hand is suddenly drawn behind my back.
More restraints? I think to myself as my hands are secured at the base of my spine by the same invisible threads that held me earlier. Hisoka crouches in front of me and gives me another tweak of both nipples. The tears sting my eyes as embarrassment hits me.
"Ah ah ah, no touching."
He coos, and before I can say anything his cock is in my mouth and any comeback I would have had dies in my throat.
He is so big, and I'm not sure I'll be able to suck it, but he gives me no chance to argue. With one hand on each side of my face he thrusts. My throat struggles to take such a large erection and I gag more often than not. Drool runs down my face and onto my chest.

"My, my don't you look pretty with your lips wrapped around my cock.♠️"

I moan in response, unable to speak. My eyes water and my nose runs as he fucks my throat. He is brutal and I am so hot and wet that I can feel the wet spot left on the red lace underwear. Finally he removed his cock and I gasped for breath, trying to take in as much air as I could.

Unable to use my hands, I have no choice but to leave my face covered in tears and spit. He seems to like it though because he hums appreciatively to himself.
He pauses and walks around me once, giving me a once over and humming to himself. He stops when he gets behind me, and I know he must be admiring how my hands look tied behind my back.
He tasted so good and while I love the way he is looking at me, I'm slightly disappointed that he stopped and I whimpered at the loss. He looks amused and makes his way back to me.

"What's wrong little one? Did you like me fucking your face?"

I redden, but nod eagerly. He growls in the back of his throat and grabs my face again, releasing my hands from the bungee gum while he does so. I instinctively reach my hands up to grasp him and I am struck again by how big he is.
With a hand around the base, I begin to suck. This time instead of taking control he allowed me to explore. I take his cock as far as I can down my throat and he wraps his hands in my hair which excites me even more.

With a moan I bob up and down on his cock, one hand wrapped around him and the other gently cupping his balls. With no warning, my mouth is filled with cum and I swallow greedily, looking him in the eyes as I do.

Dont worry plenty more to come♠️❤

Also if you like what youve read, please vote and comment. Tell me what you think!