Please🍋

As in pretty much every chapter, this story is a little bit much for the faint of heart. But if your Daddy issues are as deeo as mine, enjoy😜

When he comes back into the room, I am pulling on the last of my clothes. He watches me but doesn't make any move to stop me. It isn't until I am making my way to the door to leave him that I feel the familiar pull of the bungee gum pulling me back.
I feel like a yoyo for a moment as every step I make forward earns me a sharp tug from behind. I shriek in frustration and do everything in my power to make my way to the door. But he's there in front of me.

My breath catches because let's be honest he is beautiful. His face doesn't have its usual smirk and for a moment I think he is going to let me go. But he only steps to me and puts his arms around my waist.

He lifts me up and brings my face to his. He kisses me. Which throws me off even more than if he had begged me to stay. His kisses aren't forceful or sweet but somewhere in between and I melt. Chastising myself for being so weak I allow my traitorous legs to wrap around his lithe frame and he carries me back towards the bed.

In one swift movement my pants are gone and I am not even surprised. What does surprise me though is when he lays me on the bed and settles between my thighs. I cannot wrap my mind around how hot it is to see him there and embarrassment washed over me as he spends an excessive amount of time staring at my pussy, which is still soaked. My clit is swollen and sensitive as he flicks his tongue lazily across it and I can feel his breath.

Which to my shock is uneven.

Is it possible that I affect him too? 

I think to myself a split second before his tongue runs along my pussy again. This time he sticks his tongue inside me! I gasp and he rewards me with another lick of my clit. The tension builds faster this time and every touch sends me closer and closer to orgasm. Right as I get close he stops and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Are you ready to cum yet? Or are we going to keep playing this game?"

I scoff and he stops just long enough for the pressure to subside. Then he starts again. His movements are slow and controlled and I can't help but moan his name. "Hisoka" my voice comes out as a whine which makes him groan.

"So close now" he says and watches as I squirm under his expert ministrations. He plays me like an instrument and after three or four times being denied orgasm I feel the tears start to come to my eyes.

He watches me as he tortures me and it takes all of my strength not to beg him for release. "My my, you do look pretty with tears in your eyes" he says. Im wound so tight that I feel like I am about to snap and I am so wet that I can see the moisture glisten on his face when he lifts his gaze to mine, which just makes me want him more. 
I can't take it anymore. I think to myself and almost like he can tell, he slides two fingers inside of me all while continuing his slow torture of my clit. I am lost and before I can stop myself I am begging. I am begging like my life depends on it. I beg as if I am starving and Hisoka is the last bit of food.

"Please let me cum." I force out "please." I sound broken and I am shocked to hear my own voice sounding so pleading and soft. With a growl Hisoka continues to lick and stroke. I beg all the while, please becoming the only word I can mutter until finally, finally I explode into the most earth shattering orgasm I have ever had. I moan his name over and over as I shudder around his fingers. 

He very slowly, deliberately removes his fingers and sticks them into his mouth. "Delicious" he coos as he sucks my juices off of them. I moan at the sheer sexiness of it and he kisses me. I am a little grossed out, and I try to pull away
"See how delicious you taste."
I stop pulling and kiss him deeply. I can taste the sweet tanginess of myself on his tongue and I can't help but lose myself in him

If you like what youve read, please comment, vote, anything really lol. Let me know if theres something you want to read next. Im thinking about doing a short humiliation chapter with our dear Illumi. Let me know what you think!♠️