In the arms of another

Hey so I hope youre liking it so far🥰 please vote or comment. Leave me some feedback!🖤

Later that night, Leorio comes into my room. I'm still hurt about his disinterest earlier that night, but I open the door begrudgingly. With nothing but attitude on my face, I open the door and walk to sit in the armchair.
The same one Hisoka was in not hours earlier.

I pushed the thought from my mind and turned my attention to Leorio. Leorio is sweet, and I even think I might love him, but he doesn’t inspire any of the passion in me that Hisoka had earlier that day which confuses me.

Still fuming from his rebuttal and lack of attention, I give him the lightest of kisses on his cheek. He can tell I am upset, and he wraps his arms around me.

Softening just a tiny bit, I lean into his chest and close my eyes. His arms tighten around me, and his touch feels safe. I revel in the security for a moment longer, and then his arms are gone.

I hear a crash behind me and sure enough when I look up, there he is. Hisoka. I have to stop myself from running away when I see the look in his eyes. He is calm, but his anger is barely concealed behind his usual cocky smirk. Leorio is on the other side of the room, picking himself up out of the wreckage that was once a desk. In fact it was the very same desk that held the vase that I threw at Hisoka.

Leorio's eyes flash with anger, but there is also fear and hurt there as he looks at me. There is an accusation in his eyes, but before I have a chance to explain that I have no idea what is happening, Hisoka is beside me, wrapping an arm lazily around my waist.  “I don't like sharing my toys.” he states, and before I can protest I am being lifted into his arms, and we are moving so quickly that I cannot even see my surroundings. 

The speed is so disorienting and I can feel myself losing consciousness moments before the world goes black