Beg for it

The pain is too much at first and I can feel tears stinging my eyes. I even contemple telling him to stop, but I know he won't so I don't waste the breath.

Instead I focus on breathing as I slowly grow more accustomed to him inside my asshole. I've never been fucked here before and had it been anyone else, I would have stopped everything then and there. I couldn't though, and as he flips me onto my back with his cock still buried in my ass I am lost in the pleasure and pain. 

He begins to thrust and I dont know how I am going to handle this torture, until he slides a finger inside of me. He fingers me while he fucks me and the sensations that fill me are delicious. It still hurts, there is no way something that big wont, but the pain blends with the pleasure until I am red faced and moaning his name with every thrust.

I can feel another orgasm coming and I am so close to cumming when he stops moving altogether. My eyes snap open and I look at him. Im not even surprised to see that stupid smirk on his face as he watches my frustration. 

"You don't get to cum without my permission. Is that clear little one?"

I want to punch him. I truly do. The tenderness of the moment earlier is nothing but a memory as I watch his smoldering gaze travel down my body. He is waiting for my response, but I can't speak. I am so furious with him at that moment that I say nothing and just glare at him.
No surprise, he meets my challenge with one of his own. He removes the finger that was just inside my pussy and gives me one last smirk before saying
"suit yourself"
and thrusting into my ass again. The pain is back and without the pleasure his fingers gave me, it's much harder to bear. It still feels good, but I know as well as he does that his punishment is effective.

"Are we ready to play nicely?"

He asks as he continues to fuck my ass. I'm amazed at how unbothered he seems, even as he uses me, and I whimper in response. This doesn't stop him, as I knew it wouldn't and he continues to wait for an answer. I can't bring myself to respond and he considers before slamming his cock into my ass harder. So hard in fact that my mouth falls open and I can't help the mewling sounds that escape from me.

I can feel myself getting close again, but I refuse to give him what he wants. Right when I am about to orgasm again, he stops and gives me that same condescending look that just dares me to disobey. Once he is convinced that I wont cum he starts again, his hard thrusts making my head spin. He is pleased, whether by my abandonment of control or the whimpers that continue to come from me, and the next thing I know I feel him thicken inside me before he fills me with cum. 

It takes a moment for me to realize what has happened and I'm mad all over again. He pulls out of me and a small amount of cum leaks out before I am able to stop it. He gives an appreciative glance then leaves me there, frustrated and filled with the remnants of our fucking.