An unexpected guest

Wellllll Lets see if we cant add a little humiliation to this train wreck 😋

A knock sounds on the door and before I know what is happening, Hisoka is gone. I had forgotten how fast he is and he has the door open before I can even think about pants, or anything coherent for that matter. Hisoka opens the door wide, wide enough that I can see. Aman standing outside holding a tray of what looks like food.

My stomach growls at the possibility of food and I think nothing of it when the man comes in with the food.
I'm a mess, and the man can clearly tell what has happened, but he says nothing. In fact he doesn't even look at me as he sets the tray down.  I still have my shirt on and with it adjusted, it's hard to tell I'm standing here naked from the waist down.

Everything seems fairly normal until the man turns and looks at me. His eyes are dark and wide, they remind me of a doll and honestly they are kind of creepy. His hair is long and straight and it falls down to the middle of his back.  It's shiny and glistens in the light of the room.  He's eerie and beautiful and I can't help but stare, which of course Hisoka notices. 

"Come here."

He says and his voice is hard. I'm afraid of what he is willing to do in front of this man so I obey, giving my shirt one last tug before making my way to Hisoka. I stop in front of him.
"Good girl."
He purrs. "Now kneel." I look from him to the strange man with shock in my eyes and he grabs my face, pulling my gaze back to him. "Now." His voice is cold and dangerous.

I obey, my face flaming as I do. I kneel before him, grateful for the baggy shirt and look up at him.  He isn't looking at me though.  He is looking at the strange man.
"Do you like my new toy, Illumi?♠️"
He says to the other man before looking at me fondly. The man simply stares at me and I feel like a bug in a microscope.

He looks at me in a detached sort of way before looking back at Hisoka.
"She would listen much better with a pin."

He states simply and the pieces click into place.

No way is this Killua's brother. 

Killua's brother is a nen user that uses pins to control people and also to change his own appearance. He is a force to be reckoned with and honestly he is just as scary as Hisoka. I gulp and can feel the blood leave my face.  The fear hits me like a truck and I look to Hisoka, almost expecting him to come to my rescue.  He doesn't. He merely looks contemplative, as if he is actually entertaining the idea. 

As usual let me know what you think!