The pin. 🍋🔞

Guys this chapter is a little messed up but hey isnt that why were here? 😈

He is seated, legs curled underneath him on the bed, and he isnt moving as Illumi continues to fuck me.

I moan out loud even with the pain and confusion that is making its way through me.

Why are we here? Why did he bring me back to Hisoka? And why is he just watching like that?

Illumi continues to shove into me, and when he reaches one hand to pinch my nipple hard, I can feel my orgasm coming.

I shift my hips and push against him as he continues to thrust, letting him deeper, and my knees buckle as I cum around his cock.

Hisoka still doesn't move, even as Illumi throws me on the bed so that my head is in his lap. Illumi joins me and sinks between my thighs to lick my pussy while I squirm.

I look up at Hisoka who still hasn't moved, but I can see the pained look in his eyes.

Confusion is dulled by pleasure as Illumi licks the most sensitive parts of my body. He licks me until I am trembling and dripping. Only then does he position himself between my open thighs and slide into me once more.

I sigh at the now familiar fullness as he begins to move. My mouth opens and my gaze goes up to Hisoka, who still has not moved.

Good.  I think. Let him watch.

I lean up and kiss Illumi as he thrusts deeper inside me. 

“You..feel...so...good.” I manage to rasp out as my body shudders for a third time, and Illumi fills me with cum. I lay back and my head is once again in Hisoka’s lap. I am too tired to care when he still makes no movements.

Then I notice the pin. It is small, and gold and buried in the side of Hisoka’s neck. I am shocked, but it all starts to click together now.

Guilt floods me, and I have to mentally shake myself and remind myself that he didn't want me anyway. I want to pull the pin from Hisoka, but I can't bring myself to deal with what he has to say.

“Why did you do this to him?” I ask Illumi, who is sliding his pants over his hips. My eyes linger on the V of his hips and I am reminded how lucky I am.

He doesn't answer, simply pulls his shirt over his head and fixes his gaze on me. “He lied. I didn't like it.” My face must be a giant question mark because he continues.

“I could see he was infatuated with you, but he lied to me and said he wasn't. Since he didn't care, I decided he would get to watch you be pleasured by another.”

He shrugs and I am surprised at his candidness. He doesn't try to hide his motives which is refreshing, but also terrifying. I am grateful that with him there are no messy complicated feelings, but now I am stuck with the issue of Hisoka. His eyes are still pained, and he still makes no movements besides the in and out of his breath. Illumi looks at him, and asks “Are you ready to tell the truth?” He says nothing until Illumi orders “Tell the truth.”

You can see the frustration as Hisoka fights the compulsion, but says “I don't like seeing you with anyone else.” before clamping his mouth shut. He doesn't give me any actual  answers, but I can see how hard it was for him to let out that tiny bit of weakness.

Illumi gets up to leave, and tells me to remove the pin once he is away. He then looks at Hisoka and whispers something in his ear before walking out the door. 

Wellllll there you have it! I felt like Hisoka needed to be punished😜😂😂Please leave me your thoughts😈