🧊🧊🧊🧊🍋

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS ONE!🍋

Illumi comes back a few moments later and I am still fuming mad. I glare at them both with as much anger as I can put into an expression and they ignore me. Illumi sets down the tray he was holding and begins to set something on the nightstand.

It is a bowl of ice cubes.

I'm confused, but the curiosity is definitely there as Hisoka smiles and grasps a cube between his long, graceful fingers.

“Maybe it's time you cooled off a little bit.♠️”
he taunts causing my face to get red with anger and something else entirely.

He brings the ice cube towards me and I shy away from the cold as he runs it down my neck.

I can feel the water melting off it running down my collarbone and I shiver in anticipation.

Illumi simply watches as I squirm under the cold assault. He pops a cube into his mouth and begins to suck on it while Hisoka continues to place the cube on sensitive areas of my neck. I'm freezing, and my nipples are so hard that when Illumi lowers his mouth to my one of them, I can't help but shiver.

His mouth is cold from the cube, and his tongue flicks lazily across my nipple. It is so hard that it hurts, and I whimper against the gag in my mouth.

Illumi pops another cube into his mouth and lowers his head back to me, rolling the ice across my nipple then his tongue, and then the ice again. It is the most exquisite torture and I am a shivering, whimpering mess when Hisoka drags another cube down the sensitive skin of my stomach and towards my hip.

I am terrified of where he is going next and when he runs the ice across my inner thigh, I squirm against the restraints. He looks at my face at the exact moment that he touches the ice cube to my clit.

The sound that comes from my throat doesn't even sound human and he looks pleased as he runs his tongue across the place where the ice was. The heat from his tongue is such a contrast to the cold and a shiver that has nothing to do with the ice runs through me. He continues this pattern of ice and his tongue, until I am begging through the gag for him not to stop. Illumi is repeating a similar pattern across my nipples and after a few moments, I am hurtling towards another orgasm. Neither of them stops their assault of my senses until I am trembling.

Then and only then does the bungee gum loosen and I am free. Even while I shudder from my last orgasm I want more, and I want to be the one in control for as long as they will let me. I grab Hisoka, wrapping an arm around his neck and weaving my hand through his hair, I pull with all my might, and he allows himself to be led to my mouth. I kiss him deeply, tasting myself on his tongue and allowing our tongues to mingle.

I shove him, and he doesn't budge. I need to be on top of him so much it hurts, and I try to put that into my gaze as I push against his chest.

He gracefully falls to the bed beside me and looks at me with a curious expression on his face. I straddle him backwards and slowly lower myself onto his waiting cock. Illumi watches this and it is clear that he can see that momentary relinquishment of control on Hisokas part, and he is fascinated.

He watches me unblinking as I begin to ride Hisoka. He is so big and when our hips meet it is almost too much. Illumi grabs my face, then,  and kisses me with more passion than I could have ever imagined coming from him. His lips are insistent on mine, and I moan into his mouth as Hisoka’s cock touches all of the right spots.

His lips still locked on mine, Illumi begins to rub my clit. He is not as gentle as Hisoka, but he doesnt hurt me either. I cry out as I feel myself tightening around Hisoka and every muscle in my body tenses.

Illumi doesn't stop though and I am shocked to find a gush of wetness that I cannot control. I have heard of women “squirting” before, but had never experienced it myself, and I am seriously grossed out.

But then I look up at Illumis face, and the hunger there is unchecked. He practically rips me off of Hisoka and shoves me face down onto the bed. Lifting my hips he gives me no time to prepare before he is shoving his way inside me once more. I cry out even as Hisoka shoves his cock in my throat.

I revel in the feeling, willing to give up my control if it means I get to experience everything that is happening right now. Illumi is impatient and hungry in a way that I can't begin to explain, and he doesnt stop until I tighten around him a third time.

Then using the wetness from my most recent orgasm, he begins to rub his cock against my asshole.

I try to run away but Hisokas hands clam onto my shoulders holding my upper body down, and I can feel threads of sticky Bungee gum holding my legs wide for him. It is too damn much. Hisoka was already too big, but when Illumi eases his way into my asshole, I can't help but scream.

He is ripping me I swear, and I beg Hisoka to let me go. I beg for them to let me get away from the pain that has taken over. Hisoka ignores me and shoves his cock back into my throat to stop my scream and a fresh wave of arousal and fear rolls over me.

The pain has started to ease now, and I am left with such overwhelming pleasure that I can't help but continue to moan loudly as Hisoka thrusts again and again into my throat.

Illumi is buried so deep inside me that I feel like I am going to die until he reaches around my hips and shoves a finger inside of me.

It is too much, and again I am thrown into an orgasm that has my toes curling and my moans coming out as screams. Hisoka's cock still in my mouth.

I cum at the same time he does and it fills my mouth. I try my best to swallow it, but some manages to dribble down my chin.

My tongue darts out, much in the way I had seen Hisoka do more than once, and I snagged the last little bit. Illumi is relentless and continues to fuck me until he fills my ass with cum with a groan that is so sexy I want to scream. That is the last thing I remember before the world goes black.

I really hope you liked this one. I had a LOT of fun writing it.