Reward🍋

This chapter is kinda long sooo here you go! Please comment or vote. Just let me know how Im doing. *note* This chapter gets a little softer with Hisoka, but dont worry, he will be back!

He lifts me gently now and sits on the bed, pulling me over his knee. I think I am going to get smacked again and I try to get away. He holds me in a grip made of solid iron.
“You’ve been such a good girl. I think you deserve a bit of a reward.”
He rubs his hands across my sore backside and I am so sensitive that it makes me tingle all the way to my toes.
I am dripping wet and all I can think about is him. He slides one of his long fingers inside of me and then runs his finger across my clit, working in small circles.

He continues this back and forth until my world explodes around me and I scream his name. Before I gain my bearings, I am in his arms and he is holding me, I wrap my legs around his waist and cry out as he slams into me.

He is so big I feel like I am going to rip in half, but he doesn't stop, he doesn't even slow, and before long I am thrown into another earth shattering orgasm.

Hisoka joins me, filling me up with cum. He drops me onto the bed and lays next to me. I have time for one last thought before darkness overtakes me and I fall asleep.

He doesn't even look winded

I wake up still wearing the red bra, and no panties. I am disoriented and sore in places that I didn't even realize were possible to be sore. I am also alone, which feels like a disappointment and a relief simultaneously. I roll out of bed and stand for a second on my wobbly knees. I have no idea what time it is, or where I am, or how long I've been here, so I begin my search around the room to answer those questions.

Folded on the nightstand is my shirt and shorts I was wearing when Leorio came into my room. I grab them, and the cellphone that was in my pocket is nowhere to be found. Grumbling to myself I look for the bathroom. When I find it I am shocked to find it already occupied.

I didn't even hear the shower running. I think.

I stand in the bathroom, looking at the silhouette of Hisoka showering.
The hot water makes the bathroom steamy and I watch him for a moment as the water rolls down his body. His tall frame almost seems too big for the shower and I take a moment to appreciate his movement behind the shower door.

He really is beautiful, I think to myself a split second before he notices my presence. He doesn't say anything, simply sliding the glass open and offering me a hand. I take it and he helps me into the shower. The water is scalding, but that is nothing compared to the man I am looking at. I have never seen him without his makeup and it's almost night and day. His red hair is down and sticking in damp threads to his face, which is makeup free and more flawless than any supermodel.

I continue my gaze lower, over the rippling muscles of his chest and abdomen, and only stop when I see him hardening under my gaze. I blush and quickly look away, which earns me a chuckle from him.

“Do you like what you see little one?”

Turning as red as his hair, I nod and he seems pleased, although with him it’s hard to tell. He looks at me for a moment and I can see he is deep in thought. Curious I raise an eyebrow in question. He still says nothing, but grabs a bottle of soap off the side of the shower and starts to lather a soft cloth. He turns me around so that he is at my back, and his cock rests against my lower back. I give a soft sigh and lean into his chest allowing the hot water to run over us both. His breath catches and for the first time in all the time I've known him, he seems unsure.

Almost gently he begins to soap my body starting with my neck and shoulders. As the soap is washed away by the shower spray, he kisses down my neck and along my shoulders. I am so surprised to see such a sweet gesture from someone like Hisoka and I almost say that. I stop myself however, not wanting to break the fragility of the moment.

He makes his way to my breasts and takes much longer soaping them and running his hands across them. The sensation of his hands on the slippery skin is perfect and I am again struck by his gentleness. I am almost frightened by the intimacy and I have the sudden urge to get the other Hisoka back, the one who was emotionally distant.

When he treats me like this, it goes beyond just sex and that gives me pause. In a desperate attempt to break the spell, I begin to slide my body against his. He realizes the shift and takes the opportunity to thwart my small attempt at control over the situation.

Predictable.  I think to myself, but I am relieved. I can handle this side of him. He pulls me harder against him, and lifting me onto my toes, he rubs his cock between my legs, creating a friction that gives me chills. He still continues to wash me, but instead of the gentle exploration, his hands are rough and insistent.

Once he is convinced I am sufficiently clean he turns the water off and lifts me into his arms. He wraps a towel around me and I am still surprised at the ease with which he handles me. I am not a small woman, and he still manages to make me feel so tiny. I dry off as he watches, and I feel like an awkward teenager trying to seduce her first boyfriend.

He doesn't seem to mind though and once I'm dry, he leads me from the bathroom to the armchair in the room. He sits before pulling me into his lap. He is still hard and I give him a wiggle that makes him groan. I'm enjoying myself too much to remember how he reacted the last time I took control, and I seize the opportunity to Slide myself onto his cock, slowly easing myself onto his immense length.
I moan out loud at the same time he does and before I can catch my bearings his hand has snaked around my body and grasped my throat. I continue to bounce up and down on his cock slowly, making sure to squeeze myself around him every so often. That earns me an appreciative sigh and his other hand toys with my breast. We continue this way for a while before he stops me by firmly lifting me off his cock. In a matter of a second, I am bent over the chair and he is inside me again. I am amazed at how deep he gets and I cant even think straight as he continues to fuck me.

“Such a good girl.” He coos, which only makes me wetter.

When he reaches his hand around to rub my clit, my world explodes and I tighten around his cock.
“You are quite the good little slut.”
he says before pulling out of me.