Punishment♠️

Okay so if youre triggered by impact play you might not like this chapter! Its not awful but I wanted to include the warning JUST in case🥰

Even after cumming in my throat, he still looks unphased. Still nude, and smirking in that frustrating way he does, he steps away from me and picks me up from the floor. He has none of the tenderness that he had in my dream, and his rough handling actually made me angry.

How can he still treat me like this?

Angered, I pulled away from him. I don't know why I am so hurt, but I guess I assumed he would at least be nice to me after what's happened between us.

He looks at me strangely for a moment before saying anything, or even moving. I wrap my hands over my scantily clad body and start for the door, tears burning my eyes.
I feel used and dirty, but before I can escape he grabs my waist from behind, and in a completely uncharacteristic move he pulls me close.

His body is so hard and his pale skin against mine makes me feel things that have nothing to do with our nakedness. He kisses my neck and I gasp, some of the earlier anger quickly replaced by fresh arousal and when he reaches around my body and rubs against my pussy through the lace of my panties I can't breathe.

“Such a good little whore to get so wet while I fuck your pretty little face. But mmm...I'm not done playing with you yet. ” he whispers in my ear, sending chills down the length of my spine and straight to his fingertips, which are rubbing my clit almost gently.

My legs tremble underneath me and I am grateful for his strong arms holding me up. To my surprise, he is already growing hard against my back and I am amazed at his stamina. I wiggle against him despite my legs not wanting to cooperate and earn an appreciative purr. I do it again and he steps back. I whimper and he smirks at me,

“ bend over the bed little one. I need to punish you for running away from me.♠️”

I gulp but comply, fueled by curiosity and an arousal so strong I can't stand myself. After I bend over the bed, I am not even surprised to feel the now familiar threads weaving around my hands and feet. My hands spread out in front of me and my feet planted on the ground, I am completely at his mercy. I feel so vulnerable and when he pulls the red lace off of me, exposing my pussy  to him, I can't form coherent thoughts.

I have to make myself focus, because he's talking again. “You ran from me three times, and the third time I found you in another man’s arms.” His brow rises, daring me to argue. I stay quiet and he continues

“I think that earns you at least….hmm...I think five should do.”

I gulp when I realize what he means, and when he grabs the paddle I squirm both with fear and anticipation. “Count for me (y/n), and if you forget, or lose count, we can just start over.” He looks so pleased with himself and he takes another second to admire how I look bent over the bed. I feel the coldness of the paddle as he runs it over my ass and towards the spot where my thighs meet. I gasp at the coldness, and he brings the paddle down for the first whack

“o-one”

I stammer out and that earns me a small reward. He leans over and runs his tongue from my clit to my asshole and I can't help but moan his name “Hisoka.”

He stands back up from his crouch and raises the paddle again. This time he hits me harder and I whimper “two” I say out loud for him. This earns me another swipe of his tongue, and I am lost.

The next three go by in a blur of pleasure and pain and when he releases my hands, I am shaking as I fall to the floor

Welllll I hope you liked it! If so vote, comment. Tell me what you think!🥰♠️♠️ see you next chapter!