The dining hall was filled with pack members, everyone was there, the huge chandeliers illuminating the hall making it more admirable with moonlight. The hall got silent when people bowed down to the Empress of the Eclipse," Please take a seat," Jungkook voiced out his polite order and the people sat on their obligated chairs. 

Maids and servants are roaming around the tables, placing the big vessels and bowls of cooked food on the huge tables while some of them are serving beverages. All of them are in a hurry, wanting to complete everything before their Royal Alpha's arrival so that they could eat all together.

Jimin and Jungkook stand behind the dining aisle facing different directions to the tables. Jungkook smiled when he saw people already appreciating the odour of sauces and the flavours of food. 

But they can't start eating yet. They need to wait for their Alpha. Jungkook finds this routine very enchanting where people of the pack waits for their Alpha to come and their Alpha would eat at the very last after he assured that every member of his pack has eaten fully.

When the Royal Omega told him about this ritual Jungkook was left speechless, because he never heard about An Emperor who cares about his pack members this much. Back in Lunar, his mother ate first even before his father. What an irony, he was comparing Lunar with Eclipse, pure foolishness. Eclipse is a true pack like their true leader.

He watched as all the food got placed on the tables perfectly, the head of the main table was left empty for their Alpha to sit. Jungkook noticed how the people of Eclipse were sitting in pairs on one chair, only the teenager mateless members were sitting on the chairs with their single souls. 

The mates were sitting on each other's laps and they were looking very content and comfortable in their positions, laughing and teasing each other while waiting for the feast.

Jungkook's attention got taken away when his ears heard the announcement by the guard," The Royal Alpha King is coming inside the dining hall." 

His eyes moved to the door even before he could command them. The door opened and an overwhelming warmth spread all over his body, his Alpha was standing at the threshold of the door.

The Royal Alpha stepped inside and suddenly Jungkook wanted to back away in his steps. He doesn't know what is this irresistible flame in between them but all his soul wanted to leave his own body and be embedded into his Alpha.

This scent, this connection is not normal. 

Jungkook peered at his Alpha from under the veil. The Royal Alpha was wearing a maroon cloak over his black attire, his forehead was shining like a brilliant amber of fire, his grey eyes were holding the dark galaxies and Jungkook… he doesn't want anything but dive into those grey eyes who were looking at the pack members analysing everything around them silently.

The People of Eclipse were already on their feet to greet their Alpha, they bowed respectfully.

Taehyung stopped at the opposite edge of the table and looked around at his people before saying," Be seated." 

The people of Eclipse began thanking their Alpha for the huge bait while praising the delicious aroma of the feast. But Jungkook was still lost in his thoughts, his eyes were fixed at the Royal King but his mind was travelling around the edges of his thumping heart.

Jungkook could feel the eternal power radiating from his Alpha, his strong features, strong arms that can turn the wheels of future and mould the tide of history. 

The overbearing sandalwood scent made his eyes roll back in addiction. This is not normal. Is he the only one that is affected by it? Taehyung's power was making Jungkook restless, the more Jungkook stared at his Alpha, the more his insides jumbled up in a puddle.