Chapter 24

Wake up.

Jungkook's eyes flew open when he heard Kookie's words in his mind. He lifted the silky blanket out of his eyes and looked around, the sun was peeking through the corner of the window. His eyes went wide as he hurriedly tried to sit up, he was late. Last night, his mind and heart were so excited that he couldn't fall asleep.

He slept late and now he woke up late from his usual rising time.

He was ready to go to the bathhouse to wash up quickly then he realised, I am late for exactly what? It's not like he is in Lunar where his mother would order to whip his back 100 times for waking up late? No. He is in Eclipse, under the territory of his Royal Alpha. 

Then why? Why did his wolf wake him up?

"Kookie? What happened?" Jungkook asked, clearing his bed from all the wrinkles and creases he created with his squeals last night. He was literally rolling on the bed just like his wolf inside.

He couldn't help it, got too joyous when his Alpha praised him last night. 

I don't know Jungkook, I felt suffocated, that was a strange feeling. Jungkook dropped the blanket in the closet when he heard his wolf.

Are you feeling fine now? 

Yes, I am. I think you ate too much last night. I can understand that our Alpha was feeding us and no one has fed like that before but that doesn't mean you had to eat like a giant whale.

Jungkook gasped. 

I didn't. I just don't realise! You could have stopped me!!

This time, Kookie gasped.

How could I? I was too intoxicated by our Alpha!

Me too!! We both are the same. I am you, you are me! 

Jungkook felt his wolf fall on his face first while his tail was swinging right to left. I know Jungkook, sorry, but why are we so affected by our Alpha's presence that we always get lost in the moment?

Jungkook also asked himself that question yesterday, when he was standing beside that Royal chair and his heart was beating like crazy. but he didn't find any answer in him.

Don't know kookie. We have seen several couples in our life whether it was in Lunar or here, in Eclipse. But all of them looked very confident and comfortable around each other like they had known each other for ages even if they met a few days ago. 

But in our case, I can't even look directly into our Alpha's eyes without debating with myself. I can't talk properly, it felt like some invisible force was squishing my vocal cords. And our heart, this stupid heart starts pumping a mile per moment. This is not normal.

Maybe this is because of our mate. Our mate is also not normal, Jungkook. With his energy, strength, he is the most powerful Royal Alpha. 

You could be right, Kookie. That means we have to be more strong to stand beside our Alpha confidently.

Yeah and we can do this, we are warriors!

We sure are. Jungkook smiled.

But that doesn't mean we have to stop sniffing our Alpha's scent at night, right?

Jungkook's eyes wandered to his pillow where his Alpha's clothes were scattered, his face flushed as he hastily put them inside the closet. 

N-no. We don't have to stop that. Jungkook said and Kookie hummed in agreement like he was pleased with Jungkook's answer.