Chapter 17

The sudden sharp neighing voice of horses awoke Jimin from his deep slumber. He sat on his seat and tried his best to open his eyes with his fist, rubbing them cautiously.

He got successful in his task and looked up to see Jungkook was already up and reading his book again. He shook his head lightly, a fond smile spread on his lips.

He moved forward and pulled the curtains to look outside, their caravan had stopped near a big lake and their servants were planting some small and big tents beside the lake. The moon was spreading its moonlight, making the dark night more endearing.

"Looks like we will spend tonight's night here," Jimin spoke, his voice coming roughly than intended.

That caught Jungkook's attention who was smiling shyly reading his book but immediately closed it to look outside.

"They have chosen a beautiful scenery to rest," Jungkook said and picked his crown from the pillow before adorning it on his head. 

"Yes, Taehyung loves nature. He might have chosen it specifically because of that." Jimin said and both decided to wait until someone comes and informed them that all pavilions were done

"After reaching your pavilion, change your dress into something comfortable and make sure to sleep till the dawn. We still have a long journey ahead. Tomorrow will be a big day for you and I don't want you to look tired on your first day of Eclipse. So take a very good rest, Luna, okay?" Jimin said and smiled when Jungkook nodded his head.

"But Is it okay if I change the dress? Should I wear it again in the morning?" Jungkook asked.

"No. You don't have to. Taehyung will come and give you a new dress, An omega must wear his Alpha's desired dress when he steps inside his Pack. So, You will wear that dress for tomorrow. It's only for your first day, after that, you can wear whatever you want." 

Jungkook got slightly surprised but quickly cleared his throat," Okay, Hyung. Thank you so much." 

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, a teasing expression surfacing over his lips," Thank you? Why are you thanking me, Luna?"

Jungkook's heart soared when he heard that word again, Luna, He never thought he would be someone's omega where people would give him such respect. His eyes were soft as he was looking at Prince Jimin.

"It's all because of you, Hyung. I am very new to all these customs and relations but you are helping me a lot, without your help I don't know what would have happened to me. You advised me on every step. Please accept my bow, hyung."

Jungkook bowed, paying his respect to the elder but a hand on his shoulder stopped him," I forbid you to bow to me, Remember? My order still stands, so don't bow but you can hug me whenever you want." Jimin showed his eye blinding smile and pulled Jungkook in a heartwarming hug.

"You are so small, Jungkookie. I know you are a strong warrior who can protect your pack but for me, you are an oblivious child right now. And It's my responsibility to show you the right path until you become old enough to state your decisions in Eclipse. So, don't worry about anything." Jimin caressed Jungkook's head over the veil.

He pulled away and sat beside Jungkook, taking a hold of his hand Jimin spoke again," But Can I ask a favour from you?" 

"Yes, anything Hyung," Jungkook said. He would feel blessed if he was able to complete Jimin's favour.

"It's about Taehyung," Jimin said and his hold tightened over Jungkook's hand.

"You need to be careful around Taehyung, My brother is not like other Alphas you might have heard before. By now, you might have noticed it too, Taehyung never shows any emotions on his face. But things weren't like this from the start, they got changed."