Chapter 64

Hello, lovely readers. My account reached 10k followers today but behind this lies the 3+ years of togetherness. Thank you for holding my hand on this journey, I will be forever grateful to all of my readers.

We always discuss the rules before starting the chapter. But this chapter lies on the emotional side so I don't think any rules would justify it.

I hope you will enjoy reading the Chapter💜.

_______________________________

Gyuri stared at her own reflection in the mirror, watching the adding accessories on her body with a nervous breath. She lifted her hand when one of the attendants held a pair of bracelets in front of her wrist. The bracelet was simple but adorned with several jades, one of its tassels connected with her middle finger by a ring. She was wearing pastel green hanfu which was complimenting her pale green eyes.

Her long eyelashes raised to see the other attendant wrapping a pearly white necklace around her neck. In between those pearls some small green leaves, made with a silk cloth, were dangling around her delicate neck. Next comes the earrings, long and slithery similar to the art of the necklace around her neck.

“How come the miss is so silent today?” One of the attendants asked.

Gyuri caught her eyes, a smile spreading on her lips, “There is nothing like that. I was wondering if the arrangements of the Royals’ arrival were completed or not.”

“I have seen the General ordering the people since early in the morning. I am certain most of the work would be completed by now.” The attendant informed while tucking the hooks of the necklace.

“There is a difference between yet to be completed and perfectly finished. I must visit the new pavilions to see the arrangements, there should be no shortage of anything.” Gyuri hoisted herself up and let the attendant tie a waist chain around her sash. The chain was exceptionally rare, its band was made with frizzling silk while the dangling scales covered her entire hips from the sides.

“How could there be a shortage of anything if you have prepared the Royal pavilions by your own hands.” The curtains of her chamber pushed open when some another attendant entered.

The smile on Gyuri's lips enlarged, “Mooshin!” She turned around and accepted her greetings while looking at others, “You all may go now, I wish to be dressed by her.”

Once the chamber emptied, Gyuri hugged her friend tightly, “ Oh Mooshin! I'm so scared. What if I do something wrong while introducing myself or what if the Empress won't like me? Mooshin, I wonder if I will be able to talk much at all.”

Mooshin pulled away while shaking her head, “Don't be sceptical about yourself. I'm here to deliver good news and I'm sure after hearing that you will find another augment in your confidence.”

“What is it?” Gyuri asked while pulling away, her face holding the curiosity of a child.

“The work of pavilions is entirely finished. We have established three pavilions in the dense locality of Gigeré for the Royal Emperor and the Royal Betas while two pavilions in the locality of Western land for the Royal Empress and the Royal Omega. Everything has been done as per your orders, Miss Gyuri.” Mooshin smiled while holding her hands. Her eyes twinkled with tease and mischief altogether.

Gyuri sighed in relief and turned towards the mirror again, understand the teasing glint in her friend's eyes, “ I ordered for building different pavilions because it would be easier for the Royal Emperor and his comrades to look over the borders if they settles in Gigeré while the Royal Empress and Royal omega would be more comfortable to live among us. Nothing more.”