Chapter 23

Jungkook prepared the feast perfectly, he didn't prepare the only planned two dishes but he also combined some of Lunar's famous cuisine in it. The feast was enormous and Jungkook looked both satisfied and worried.

He was worried if the feast was prepared according to the taste of Eclipsers or not. He thanked those maids who told him that His Majesty likes less spicy food, so Jungkook put fewer spices and more flavours in his dishes. 

His Majesty had gone to his chamber right after the soldiers. Jungkook remembered how that warmth around his body lifted when his Alpha disappeared from the cookhouse.

It was close to sunset when he finished his work. He sat down to drink a cup of water, wishing for everything to go perfect. He threw a last glance at every vessel assuring if they were covered by the lids or not and finally decided to leave the cookhouse.

Jungkook opened the door, finding the maids leaning against the wall, standing straight when they saw their Luna. "Your Empress," Both of them bowed to Jungkook and earned a nod in return. 

"Luna, the aroma of food was keeping us salivating and-" before the maid could complete her words, her stomach grumbled loudly and her cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"- I can't wait for the feast." She completed her sentence looking down on her feet. The other one came forward to escape her friend from embarrassment and said," Luna, Shall we show you the way to your room, The Sun is about to set." 

Jungkook smiled at the duo and said in return," No need, I learnt the directions in the morning. You both should stay here and please eat some fruits until the feast starts."

Both maids bowed again, smiling widely at their generously polite Empress. They are so lucky that His Majesty got them such a thoughtful Luna. Jungkook nodded again and turned toward the Main Packhouse.

In the Journey to his room, he met many soldiers and pack members who bowed to their golden veil wearing Luna. No matter how much Jungkook works or roams around, his veil never gets dirty, it's as new as his Alpha draped around him in their courting ceremony.

Jungkook bowed back to the elder ones leaving them in utter disbelief and emotion. Even after becoming the empress of the entire Royal Empire, their Luna doesn't have an ounce of attitude and selfishness.

Jungkook reached his chamber, on his way he noticed how everyone was doing preparations for the big feast. The feast will start soon. He needs to take a bath quickly because working all day in the cookhouse left a greasy smell on his clothes.

He wears a dark purple hanfu after taking his bath, adorning the last lapel around his hands, he was all ready for the feast. The light purple norigae was attached to the sash over his stomach and lastly, he wears his veil and crown. 

The dark purple colour was simmering on his pale skin, looking like a colour that was probably made for him only. His naturally glossed petal-like lips hide under the veil effortlessly. Jungkook heard the familiar footsteps along with the tangling of anklets and the lavender scent made him smile. He opened the door right before Jimin could knock on it.

The Royal omega's hand got stuck in the air when he saw Jungkook in a dark-coloured Royal attire. His eyes brightened up with a smile," Absolutely gorgeous," he praised not even stepping inside the chamber.

"Dark colours suit you, Luna. Wear them more often." Both of them walked out of the chamber as they know they have an enormous feast to organise tonight.

Jungkook smiled in appreciation," Thank you, hyungnim. I am trying some new colours, that's all. You should try them too."

Jimin halted in his steps like he heard something astonishing, he was just staring in space. Jungkook stopped too fearing if he might have said something wrong, "Hyungnim?"