Chapter 10

Prince Jimin covered his mouth in shock as he saw Hyuna throwing jungkook out of the window. Guard Yoongi turned around, his helpless expressions and miserable eyes were enough for the Royal Omega to wail right then and there.

No... This can't be...

No! What about my brother...

No!

Not again...

His hands turned into fists when he looked at the disgraceful lady laughing behind them. His eyes flicked blue as he ordered Yoongi," Imprison her."

Yoongi was looking down on the floor fighting with his tears when the order falls in his ears, he looked surprised for a sec but soon greeted his teeth and marched towards the lady.

He twisted both hands behind her back and fasten his scarf on her hands. He makes sure the knot will be tight enough to stop the blood flow in her body.

"Leave me. He can't give orders to confine me. He might be the Royal Omega but I am the Queen of Lunar Pack and here, only my orders are legal. Free my hands Now." The Queen screams at Yoongi but failed to get any reaction from both males.

"Kneel her down."

Yoongi immediately kicked her in the calf and made her kneel on the floor. He is not in the mood to bear her pungent voice anymore.

Jimin approached the lady in front of her, his shrill white hanfu was illuminating the dim chamber with its brightness.

"YOU LUNATIC WOMAN!"

"My mother taught me to never lay a finger on women, always treat them with delicacy and respect. But I swear to moon goddess if my mother was here right now, you would be shredded in pieces."

The Queen looked at the ethereal omega with her piercing gaze, she tried to open her filthy mouth but her face turns right as she felt a sharp sting on her left cheek.

Royal Prince just slapped the Queen of Lunar pack. She turned his gaze back on the omega, now simmering with anger but The omega was looking at his own hands.

"I will never forgive you to pollute my hand with your filthy self."

He grabbed her hairs and pulled her head up," Why did you do this? Why?" He asked the lady who was staring at the omega with shocked eyes.

In the chamber, the Queen is not only the one who got surprised to witness the wrath of the pale blue-eyed omega, but Yoongi was too shocked to say something. His heart was clutching inside him as the scene of his Prince falling down the window was playing in his mind on constant repeats but his mouth gaped at the Royal omega, he never in his dream thought the angel described by his parents could look this vicious in anger.

The Queen really fucked up. Suga sighed sadly inside him.

~

Jungkook's fade eyes were still staring at the moon, he felt like his life was slipping from his fingers in slow motion, his heartbeat was ringing in his ears, the wind was twirling around his petite figure with its full force, the earth is attracting his body.

Jungkook knew this is it. He knew soon his body will strike on the sharpest edge of the valleys and he will lose his life. But he was not afraid by any of it instead he closes his eyes and waits for the sharp strike to come and take his life.

Because he feels exhausted now. He is tired of constantly trying his best in a hope that one day everything will be alright, that one day he will make his parents proud with his hard work, that one day he will feel their love for him, that one day his mother will caress his hairs by putting a kiss on his forehead, that one day his father will say he feels proud to have an omega son like him.