Chapter 43

Make sure you have read the previous chapter fully to the last. Otherwise you will be confused.

People scattered away from the tent Jungkook entered, just to give their Empress a little bit of privacy. Jimin leads them towards the lake to continue their process of building a pavilion but this time they will be making a mini cookhouse.

Jungkook was sitting in the farthest corner of the tent, facing towards the fabric wall. His shoulders were shaking up and down. 

He was giggling.

His eyes were closed, hands covering half of his face yet his smile wasn't extinguishing. He giggled with full red cheeks," He is so revengeful."

"Yesterday, I made him flustered by a sudden kiss and now today, he did the same but in front of everyone just so I could feel the embarrassment." 

A time comes when Jungkook felt that his head spun to the other axis but he opened his eyes and shook his head at his Alpha's silliness. 

He pulled up his mask and covered his face up to his cheeks, fingers trembling when they reached the exact spot where the lips of Alpha just pecked. 

Jungkook stood up from the corner, jerking his hand away from his face. He can't touch it. Not now. He is in no condition to relive the moment again. He has a tremendous amount of work to do. 

And if he doesn't step out right this instant, people will talk. And their talk will tease Jungkook for years and years.

He adjusted his clothes which he found very comfortable and fixed his mask before leaving the tent.

~

Taehyung was angry. He doesn't know the reason but he was feeling a surging power of destruction in his blood. He eyed the soldiers who were looking around the field.

The southern land was full of bushes and shrubs, a little bit green on the ground and dry trees full of thorns were present all over the land. If they want to use this land for production, they need to clear it first. The only solution among them is to cut down the thorny Acacia trees, the small scrubs in between and a lot more. 

"The cattle are arriving tomorrow morning to plough the field. We need to clear it before their arrival." The Alpha spoke when he reached the middle of the soldiers. 

"We agreed, Your Majesty." A soldier shouted among them.

"We are just thinking about where to start, Your Majesty. The trees will take a little time but we will complete the cleaning before dawn." Another one said.

Cleaning a total of twelve hectares of land wasn't a play to be played by children. And Taehyung knew it too.

He stepped forward and thumped his right foot on the bottom of an Acacia tree. The soldier stepped back when they found the tree bends against the ground, its roots were out but after receiving the next blow, the tree was in the hands of the Alpha.

The soldiers gulped and looked at their Alpha who had a rare frown on his eyebrows. 

They shivered when the Alpha took the tree and twisted it in the air before placing it on his shoulder. 

"I will take care of the trees. Try to root out the thorny shrubs and place them away from the field." Taehyung said as he started walking away from the field to drop the trees.

The soldiers bowed a little and started their work. Seeing their Alpha working side by side, their bodies were buzzing with power and willingness. 

"And one more thing," Taehyung stopped but didn't turn around, though he had successfully gained the attention of the soldiers.