Chapter 59

I remark this update as the softest update of mine. Please huddle in a corner to read this warm chapter of the Royal Alpha and Luna.

This chapter isn't big like others. Only contains 9k words but this is a very important chapter for the progress of their relationship.

______________________________

Jungkook eyed the workers taking away the now empty vessels from the table. He learned why this special recipe was named after the emotion of comfort, it's his second time eating the dish made by his Alpha and his stomach has never been more satisfied. 

His hands were clasped on his lap, fingers interlaced one above the other as he was listening closely to the Royal Alpha who was giving him briefing over the condition of Western land," The situation of the west is getting worse. A war will be due soon."

Jungkook's focused eyes went wide in concern," A war?" He knew that the activities around the western land were preoccupied with the foul actions of Strays and a heinous plague was spread over innocent cattle but he didn't expect it to sow the deep-rooted seeds of war. 

The Royal Alpha was observing the uneasiness that surfaced over the calm lines of Luna's forehead, he didn't expect to but his thumb moved and caressed the curved waist in slow notions. His other hand was supporting his jaw, elbow positioned onto the armrest of the chair as his eyes centralised the features of the omega in his lap.

"But hadn't the commander assured the safety of people before his arrival?" Jungkook needs to know the depth of the situation and in this entire kingdom, the person who could explain everything to him in simple words…was looking at him right now. He tried his best to not show the slight slump of his shoulders as the caress around his waist continued. 

"He did. But the possibility of the worst can't be extinguished by putting some securities on the borders. The western land includes three main packs, two tribes of wolves, and some immigrants that took small space around the land after agreeing to the conditions of the general assigned to that territory. Three sides of Western land are surrounded by three mountains Pither, Chinra, and Mosnic while the fourth side is consumed by the stream of Lavin River which originates from the middle of Pither and Chinra mountains and its stream terminates after crossing the Gigere forests in the west."

Jungkook looked fascinated to gain new knowledge about his kingdom. There is so much out there that he isn't aware of but on the contrary, the Royal Alpha has built this kingdom by his own hands. The amount of knowledge his mate carries to govern the territories of the packs is immaculate. 

"Chinra and Mosnic mountains are occupied by the tribal wolves, these wolves are different from us as they don't have any human form to shift into. But from the past treaties, they accepted the shield of Royal governance to protect their culture and ethics from outsiders, usually, they didn't like visitors in their territories, and that alone made them impossible to approach. These two mountains share the colonies as these both align on the left side of the Lavin. In the bottom ground of these two mountains live the three main packs of werewolves. Meanwhile, the right side of the river along with the Pither mountain is occupied by the Strays. Are you getting the geographical situation?" 

 Are you getting the geographical situation?"