Chapter 4

Lunar Pack

The excitement of learning something new was sipping through the new batch of soldiers, some of them were tumbling over each other's shoes looking at the entry door. They were waiting for their master to come so that they can finally learn new cool tricks in Archery.

Clad in short hanboks with a bow on their shoulders they all are ready for their master to come. But the door opened and hooting died down in their throats. Because the two boys standing at the door are certainly not their master. They sighed in frustration and continued their wait.

"Woah, look at these toddlers feeling all lucky and excited for their training session without even knowing who is going to be their master." Hanson, one rank senior of them, laughed at the new batch. "Sorry for the wait but the master is on his way, please keep patience." Voice come from their one more sunbae, Soobin.

All of them nodded and bowed their heads because these are the successful trainers of the pack.

"But I don't understand why you all are so eager for learning archery from an Omega though," Hanson said in pure mocking. The training hall falls silent when the words of their senior settled down in their minds.

"Hanson! I told you before and I am saying it again, respect our master. He is the best in our pack. Don't worry you guys, our master is an ace in our pack. I feel lucky myself as I was his student last year even though I am a Beta." Soobin tries to control the situation.

"But not all are like you Soobin. Some of them can be like me who feel forced to obliged an Omega in the training field."

"Who will be our master sunbae?" One from the batch asked Soobin as their patience was running thin at this point.

"Prince of lunar Pack, Crown Prince Jeon Jungkook, our soon to be Queen," Soobin said and smiled proudly. "We both are assigned here too, we will help you guys out when Prince will be get occupied in some other works."

Small gasps and murmuring spread in the hall as they got to know the new information.

"OH MY GOD, did you mean I got to see the prince, I heard he is the most beautiful omega on the earth, is that true sunbae?" One of them asked. "But he will be crowned the day after tomorrow, who will teach us then?" Another trainee asked. "I feel betrayed all of a sudden, I thought I will learn something good today, but what can an Omega teach us Betas?" Lots of question thrown on the seniors, Soobin seems confused while Hanson is still looking quite bored.

"Calm down you all," Soobin said in his strict voice and the hall falls silent again. "Master will be here in a few minutes, do quick stretches and warm-ups around the field. Guard Min Yoongi will be here too."

The trainees scattered around the field with no more questions.

Most of the 14 yr old trainees feel utter excitement to see the Crown Prince with their own eyes, Cause Crown Prince was not someone you can see on the streets buying something his favourite or shake hands in greetings. They don't know the reason but their Crown Prince never stepped outside the Castle.

Their wait was over when they heard the announcement of the Crown Prince entering in the field. They gathered in a disciplined row as they tried to look straight but the omega entered in the hall took their breath away.

Wearing a navy blue hanbok, leather knee boots in feet, hand behind his back, a red hair beauty comes in the view as the short trainees sucked a sharp breath. His curved sculpted body screams about his rank no matter how much he tried to hide it.

It's not about the age, but all of them find their Crown Prince as the prettiest gem in the world, he is shining like a diamond that some of them have to rub their eyes to focus better.