Chapter 2

Taehyung walks through the large royal corridors, long legs taking strides towards his room but in just a blink of an eye, he is standing in front of the door that belongs to his room. He has many powers, being a royal alpha king has its perks. People in his pack kingdom doesn't even know what powers their alpha must-have, even Jimin is oblivious about some of them.

He entered his room which is purely quiet as usual only a small grunting sounds are coming from its balcony.

He didn't stop until he is standing in his balcony.  Blooded hands moving towards a sack that is full of grains and took a handful of grains. He whistles lightly and some flattering sound of wings filled in the air. Two white doves 🕊️ come in the view and fly around King's hand.

One of them sat on the tips of his fingers while the other one sat on his wrist. They both start picking the food with their sharp beaks. They are eating like they are starving for some days. Taehyung rubs his thumb on their small heads as an apology.

People say doves have better eyesight than humans! But they are strictly daytime birds, so they will fly in the night only when disturbed or if they see a safe place to roost.

But they are not some normal doves like people think, they are the companions of Taehyung, they are the only ones that keeping the Royal King sane throughout the years. He can never pay off their debts. They are immoral like him.

Taehyung saw the blood still dripping from his wrist, Blood this is the last thing Taehyung care about, he grows up with blood on his hands, it's like washing his hands with water or blood is same to him. He is used to it.

The small grunts of the doves want him to close his eyes but he didn't do that. He just stared at them, their little movements of beaks while picking the smallest grains, their delicate white wings and their soft feet touching his skin.

Taehyung came back after a year or so, he can not live in his pack for a longer duration because of personal reasons. And these doves are invisible to others, only he can see these little ones. So it's obvious that they are hungry for longer than a year. But again, they are not normal pigeons.

But he controls his Kingdom, through the mind links, one more speciality of wolves. His one growl can make his pack break apart or combine.

He doesn't even know how many years he lived this life, after a certain time he quits the counting of them, but some ancient pack members thought and declare that he lived 200 years. Well... He doesn't oppose that, cause it doesn't matter, he let them think or believe whatever they want.

The doves finished feeding and fly around taehyung's head before sitting on his shoulders, one on each of them. They start scratching above his ears, rubbing the roots of his hairs with their beaks, a grateful gesture.

They play with him for some time before flying back to the direction they came from. They always make him feel good, at least for some time. Taehyung watches them until they are out of his sight.

It's a night time, the Moon is spreading its moonlight on the earth in a mocking manner, he wants to scoff out loud at that.

But he remembered he has to go with Jimin the very next day to Lunar Pack. He knows that Pack too, People with red hairs, he travelled almost to the end of this earth while searching something valuable, and that's why his outfits are different from his tribe. He adapts what he founds comfortable to him.

He jumped from the balcony and landed on the ground effortlessly. The guards flinched back seeing their King suddenly in front of them and stand more straightly.

But Taehyung didn't throw a glance at them, already heading to his destined direction. He walks to the Pack territory and inspects the borders with his sharp golden eyes. He calculates everything is perfect but still for double assurance he cast a powerful barrier on the borders.