Chapter 58

The embarrassingly long chapter is here... You can days to finish it, I don't know. But don't skip any detail because I have revealed much important plot in this update.

Some questions from the past got answered.

Grab your water bottles and blankets, here we go.

______________________________

Jungkook's feet were still floaty when he reached the entrance gate of the palace, two carriages were standing there. One from which Yoongi was already unloading the trunks with the help of soldiers and from the other, The commander was holding the doors open to help Jimin step out first. 

Jimin strides out easily, having years of experience doesn't require him any support. He let the commander help his mother while throwing a concerned glance at Jungkook as if asking about the hindrances his brother caused.

But Jungkook smiled at the Royal omega and nodded in peace, it came as a shock to Jimin but he quickly composed himself when his father assisted out of the carriage.  

Jungkook watched a man in white hanfu stepping out of the carriage while holding his mate's hand in his. Eyes were sharper, face holding the lines of maturity as a blue oval stone was dangling down his neck. The Former Royal King of Europe and the father of his mate. 

The person standing in front of him looked like a divine entity that stepped down on earth to pursue the morality of people and lead them to the ultimate power. Madelyn and Mio, both looked exquisite together, he had read stories of them while growing up and now he is witnessing their bond with his own eyes.

It felt surreal.

The Imperial Alpha was looking at the surroundings as if he was seeing it for the very first time in his life, maybe seventeen hundred years has changed many things. His long white hair matched the length of his mate's black ones. However, his eyes were really expressive with his white persona. There are white strips wrapped around his neck and wrists to avoid any infection to his wounds. 

But the Alpha stood proud and composed on his feet. He looked pleased after seeing the palace, his eyes holding the colour of deep green…matching perfectly with the veil Madelyn carried around his arms. 

His gaze was roaming around to study the environment in sheer detail till his eyes met with the omega standing beside Jimin. 

The Imperial couple walked towards the omega and Jungkook couldn't help the surprise his features held when he saw the former Alpha smiling at him. 

It's his first meeting with his father-in-law so he swerved down on his knees and bent forward on the ground to bow to the couple," My deep greetings, Your Imperial Majesty." 

Madelyn came forward and hugged Jungkook after helping him to his feet," Thank you, son." 

Jungkook knew why he was gaining this kind of appreciation from Madelyn, so he smiled back as well. 

"This time… change actually brought happiness with it." Jungkook whispered back and Madelyn pulled away to caress his head in affection, "I'm glad."

"So, you are finally here." The voice was authoritative, reminding Jungkook of someone very familiar.  He looked at the Imperial Alpha whose eyes were holding a peace of eternity as if his old soul had gained the strength to breathe again.

The words left Jungkook in confusion, does he look like Hwan to the former Alpha as well? It's possible, right? He looked at Jimin subtly who was busy glaring at his mates. 

Jungkook smiled slightly," I apologise but I'm not Hwan. I know my features give out his looks but.." He stopped to find the correct words but the Alpha beat him into it.