Theroy of wolves pt. 2

The world of werewolves is divided on the basis of their sub gender identity that is also called as Ranks however in humans only their natural gender matters. In werewolves, how their body will develop in the future totally depends on their Ranks.

1. Anatomy

     Alpha males:
male alphas have at the base of their penis a bulbus glandis, which expands during intercourse, locking the alpha inside of their partner. The bulbus glandis is colloquially referred to as the “knot”. 

Alpha females:

Female alphas do possess vulva and vagina but they are underdeveloped.  However, when Alpha males and alpha females combine, it becomes very rare for alpha females to get pregnant because their reproductive system is underdeveloped. In female alphas, the uterus is underdeveloped and the clitorious is much larger than the ovaries.

Beta males and females:

Beta males and females possess the anatomy that naturally humans have. Their bodies don't pursue ruts like Alphas', male betas pursue mild ruts but female betas do possess a menstruation cycle, month periodically.

Omega females:

Omega females possess thick vulva with the natural vagina and anus. They have the highest rate of fertility and are known as pillars of the werewolves breed. Their bodies went under Heat twice a year where the ovaries enlarged to receive a high amount of fertility. The mensuration cycle occurs once a month that lasts for two-three days.

Omega males:

Male omegas do have a penis and testicles, but they possess internal utreus also which is connected to the rectum, often known as "Heat slit". The heat slit of male omegas often looked like anus and quite different from vaginas. This heat slit further helps the omega to conceive and deliver the pups. Male omegas don't bear mensurational cycles like female omegas but the internal reproductive system helps them in fertility.

Breasts, Lactation, and Nursing:

Male omegas do lactate, but only during and shortly after pregnancy. Their breasts do not remain enlarged as females’ do, and are generally small even when lactation occurs. Beta and omega females lactate as well, and retain the fatty tissue in their breasts. Alpha females never lactate; their breasts are composed entirely of fatty tissue, containing no actual milk-producing glandular tissue, and are generally small, comparable to the size of omega males’ breasts during late pregnancy; Naturally, most female alphas and male omegas have AA or A-cup breasts. Omega females have larger breasts, Beta females are average.

Heat and ruts with age:

           Heat and Ruts start at the fixed age of 16. They are painful but bearable if they are regular.   But they tend to become unbearable if Ruts and heats get triggered by the pheromones of their partner irregularly.

Another important thing:
We often think that omegas get pregnant in heat and they have heat in place of periods. That's a myth. They are not dogs or complete animals. They are werewolves which means their half soul reciprocate wolves while another half part of the soul represents humans.

Werewolves can get pregnant during their heats but only if they mate in their wolf's forms. In that case, the werewolves must have regular heats/ruts. If a werewolf couple consummates their mating in their wolf form, then they ought to have carried their pups in their wolf form as well. Once a werewolf is pregnant it can't change its forms till they give birth to its pups.  

If a werewolf couple wants to consummate their mating in their human forms and believes to get pregnant then the submissive one ought to have a regular mensuration cycle. During knotting, realised semen will contain the DNA of a child, not a pup.

In easier words, if two werewolves have sex in their animal forms, they will give birth to puppies if the submissive one has a good heat cycle. And if two werewolves have sex in their human forms, they will give birth to human children if the submissive one has regular mensuration cycles.

That's why female omegas werewolves have heats and periods both.

In case of male omegas, it becomes more complicated because they don't bear mensuration cycles. It makes their heat cycles more intense and fertile. Only male omegas can get pregnant during heat but for that, his heat should be matched with his partner.

The kids eventually start changing their forms after the age of 5.

If a male omega is in heat and he wants to spend his heat in human form, it's all their choice, they can have sex to relieve the heat but will not conceive from it if the counterpart's heat doesn't concise with his own.

Heat is something thats only fruitable when it consumed by both mates, it's enjoyable when only one is included and other mate is just being helpful.

This is what we are going to follow in my book. This is what I have found in my research. I'm not counterattacking other omegaverse stories as every person has the right to feel free about their fantasies. This is my fantasy and my book thats what I am going to follow.

In other words, the male omegas possess a penis, testicles and a heat slit.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

I will add another thing if I found them explainable. Other things, for example, their experiences and emotions will be explained in between the story during the scenes.