Besties for the Resties!

Ananya's POV~

Ahhhhh! What an eventful day! I managed to get into my boss's good books and even made new friends. 

Arjun, Ramesh, Kanan, Saumya...

The latter three are from the creative team.

They are amazing! It is so much fun working with them! They are like full-time entertainers and comedians and part-time creative workers! Heehee.

So I think I am going to have a long-term relationship with this workplace.

Ahhhhhh I have so much to update Ranjana and Sunaina!

*time skip*

"Helllllooo My bishes! Welcome to my abode!" Sunaina said as I and Ranjana entered her house.

This is Sunaina.

Note: Please don't mind her language as she can't mind her language.

She may be rude and crude.

But she is my rude dude!!

Anyways her heart is as pure as gold worth 24-carat.

She roars the bitter truth while society squawks sweet lies like a parrot.

 I was flabbergasted when I met her. We met on an airplane and we shared adjacent seats. I was apprehensive as I was not having the known company of my parents or relatives. It didn't help when an auntie at the airport had rambled the threats of hijacks and crashes. 

Sunaina sensed that. She is hella intuitive! We sort of clicked at the first meet and I adored her a lot as she let me take the window seat. She held my hand at the time of take-off to assure me. Since then we are buds. Ranjana was her best amigo. The link joining me and Ranjana was Sunaina. 

We three established the foundation for THE BESTIES FOR THE RESTIES(BTR).

I love them!

"Hey, Annu! Hii! How was your first day!?!?" Ranjana jumped up and hugged me.

"It was great!" I squealed like a chipmunk.

"So who are your colleagues? How is your boss? Did you meet Neeravan Shah? Did you-" Ranjana was going on and on.

"Ohh come on! let her breathe! So come here, girlfriend! Sit down," Sunaina said.

Ranjana rolled her eyes.

"So how was it?!" Ranjana said.

"Well, firstly the campus is lavish. The buildings were cream-colored! The windows were royal blue. The conference room was draped with a fine shade of oyster white. The desk seats were beige and ---

"The sky is pink and the air is purple", Ranjana interrupted.

"Come on Anu we are not interested in the colors but the people." She added.

"Especially Mr. Neeravan Shah. Isn't it Ranajana?" Sunaina said wiggling her eyebrows toward Ranjana.

"Especially especially Mr. Arjun Shah. Isn't it Sunaina?" Ranjana retorted with narrowed eyes.

"Guys!!!" I mediated in between as always. Sunaina and Ranjana are always the ones who fight and I am like a good umpire who always makes it alright.

"Please tell me! Did you meet Neeravan Shah?" Ranjana insisted.

"Why are you so hyped up about him?" I said while smiling.

"He is so hot! I saw him once in the magazine when he was awarded the entrepreneur of the year award, he took my heart! His persona is charismatic; his business tactics leave the ones awestruck and his looks are just the bonus." Ranjana completed her anecdote but still had a dreamy-eyed expression.