Who are you? Heaven or Havoc?

"Annu! Annu! Are you ok? Wake up!"

Soon Annu's eyes opened to find herself on the floor in her wedding attire. She opened her eyes only to see the person who once starred in her daydreams now promoted himself to be her nightmare star

"Annu, are you fine?" He asked.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU JERK!"

She stood up in a split second but sat down at the same speed.

"Ouchh! Oii maa! My head hurts"

"I told you to stay down! now sit!" Arjun said while laying her down and applying ointment on her head.

"What! get off of me you sick man!"

"Stay down! Why don't you listen to me! Stay down!"

With that, Arjun started applying for the medicine on her head very delicately, as if handling a glass vase.

If any third person would be the witness to the unfolding scene, he/she would have probably even decided the ship's name. A ship where one will be the hostage and another one husband.

Our hostage Annu was not scared a bit. Arjun's surprise or shock rather did give her goose pimples but when you can't remove pimples, you conceal them. Similarly, Ananya just hid her fear.

"Why are you doing all this? I mean, even psychology doesn't know what is going on in your head!"

"Believe me I have my reason." He whispered as if the wall has ears well it may have eyes aka CCTVs but then it's a hotel banquet room isn't it supposed to be private? Focus Anu! You have to find Arjun's reasons not organs of the damn wall.

she sighed, " ugh! you are beyond me!"

"For now I am beside you."

In another situation, Anu would have rolled her eyes but now she was just looking at him curiously.

"Who are you? Heaven or havoc?"

Arjun frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Just an hour ago you were so rude to me on the mandap and now I am seeing the old Arjun. Is this your real face or what I believed you to be? Who are you?"

All the expressions which were on Arjun's face camouflaged into the dark look as if his countenances had an emergency meeting with his shadows and Arjun moved away from Anu to find darkness again which he almost lost due to Anu's glow.

"Daddy, are you ok?"

Annu asked as soon as Shyam Seksariya entered the room.

Meanwhile, the guards went on to tie Annu up but Arjun signaled them to stop.

"Yea Beta I am fine. The only person who is not ok is this man. I told you not to be friends with strangers!"

"Well, then no one would make friends ever! Put some logic dad!"

"You and your hot tongue!"

"Whatever you say, daddy, This is not my fault."

"When did I say it is your fault!"

"Stop it both of you! You both can't even control yourselves in this hazardous situation!"

Khushboo Seksariya entered the scene with her rebukes as usual.

BBBAAAAANNNNGGGGGG THHHUUUUUUDDDDDDD

Soon the door opened with a clash and three figures walked in.