SHE

Chapter 11 - SHE

Author's POV~

TRINGGGGGGGGGG! TTTTTRRRRIIIIINNGGG!

The doorbell rang, leaving echoes behind it.

An elderly but utterly - butterly beautiful woman opened the door and looked up and smiled at the lean guy standing at the door.

"Hey, ma!" Arjun said but not with the usual enthusiasm.

"Why is my baby gloomy?" She asked.

"Nothing ma. Just tired from work." Arjun said while shrugging. But who can fool a mother?

"Girl problem?" She asked.

Arjun's eyes widened at the two words.

"Yesss! I knew it! Aww, My baby's finally grown up! Eventually, I thought you must be gay or bisexual or something!" She said.

Arjun glared at her.

"I am not a teenager, Ma! And Do we have to talk about this in front of the neighbors?" Arjun asked with an already unamused face.

"Yea yea come in!" His mother, Naina Shah, beamed at him.

'Pagal ye pagal vo pagal kar de... jaha bhi ye jaye ye dekho karta hai deewana sabko!

Oh, Shinchan!'

As you would have imagined, Shinchan was playing in the background and Arjun moved his head in the direction of the sound. Soon he reached a soft and aesthetic room filled with purple-colored pillows and many teddies but not the regular ones... Fluffy toys of Tinytan and Big Big posters of BTS.

A tall girl was sitting with her legs haphazardly spread on the bed with a remote in her hand and laughing continuously.

"Hey Monkie," Arjun said and slumped himself on the bed beside the girl.

"Hey, Australopithecus!" She said while getting up and sitting upright.

Australopithecus: This is how brothers look in sisters' eyes.

"Austra- what?" Arjun asked.

"Both of you shut up! You are Arjun and You are Meera!" Their mom yelled at them and then went away in the direction of what was supposedly the Kitchen.

"So, I am an Austra- Something?" Arjun asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Nah!" She said, knowing her limits.

"Good girl!'" Arjun said in a 'who is the boss' manner, snatched the remote from her, and changed the channel.

"You are a descendant of Homo erectus." She said and snatched the remote from him.