Just Friends or Best Friends?

Chapter 6: Best friends or just friends?

"So, if we include this idea, it will touch the viewer's conscience and heart and bring awareness about the problem. This will create a soft corner in the hearts and create a mindset that the maker of the product has good intentions, so this will attract a lot of customers towards the product. 

And our product's quality is a big check of course. 

The idea given by Saumya about including big stars in the spotlight is not bad either, but big stars scream royalty most of the time and the statistics have told that the ads showing the big stars don't attract the crowd anymore as they did in the olden times when actors and stars had a lot of influence on people. 

So I think that a simple product and a simple ad for it will attract more people, majorly children, towards the product." I said in a very sincere tone which is the total opposite of what is going on inside my mind. 

The tune of Ranjana's birthday song is going on and on and on and on.

Do you know? When the mind starts the radio in the brain and it goes on and on and on and won't stop until another song or tune conquers the throne of the mind. Same situation with me. Now, I can simultaneously do my work and play songs in my mind. I know, I am great.

"You never cease to amaze me, Ananya! Keep it up!" The boss said to me while smiling appreciatively.

 Phewww.

"Ok, so the ad for this product has been organized. Now, you all can pause only to resume in full flow" He said while pointing towards the door.

"And Nirmal! Write down the ad Idea in a detailed format so that I can give it to the higher authorities." He said to Nirmal. I chuckled while making a pity face and saw him with an 'I-am-sorry' expression. He just gave me a stink eye and went away. Ugh, I hate it when he gives me a stink eye. But then he remembered that I hate that expression and then again looked at me and winked and mouthed a 'Sorry'.

I mouthed a -" it's ok."

And I made my way towards the cafe.

"Hey, Annu! I was waiting for you for so long!" A voice came and made me turn around. There he is!

"Hey, Arjun! BTW the break just started! How did you wait so long?!"

 He said,

"Moments without you become like that prolonged winter where time just freezes..." he said in filmy style acting like Shahrukh Khan and putting his hand on his chest underneath which was his big wide heart.

"Awww that just hit me right in my heart! " I also reciprocated his hysterics by putting my hand on my forehead and acting like Rekha. Both of us chuckled at silly us.

"So how was your day?" He asked while sitting down.

"Great! I gave ideas and the boss was again impressed. Well, who would not?" I said while flicking some imaginary hair with my hand in a confident style.

"Oh ho! Ananya madam ki jai ho!" Arjun said adding some more hysterics than there already were. Both of us laughed.

" Ha Ji! Ananya madam Jai- Jai!" Another voice entered our convo. "Hey, Nirmal!" Both of us squealed."Hey, Annu! Hey Arjun!" He said and came around us and sat down beside us ."Why are you always late?" Arjun asked with genuine concern.

"Because the boss treats me like a doggo," Nirmal said with a precise expression like       -> -_-" Which your aura reeks of," I added.