Another story!

Legends don't repeat, do they? You tell me!

sumomuso is back with a bang with another short story.

Legends don't repeat, do they?

Read it here! - 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/333329638-legends-don%27t-repeat-do-they

Description~

Legends, as the oxford dictionary defines it, are traditional stories sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated.History repeats itself, but do legends repeat themselves too?
Well, the answer is embedded in the love story of these two poles apart people, meant for each other.
Meet Krishnaa, a hot-tempered desi girl of the heroic city and ideals of Jhansi who is hell-bent on directing a mindblowing play based on Mahabharata and winning in the annual fest with the play and finally proving her rival wrong.
While on the other side, our beloved protagonist, Radhe, is the typical poet, A melancholy-draped boy who enters the institute, enchanting everyone.What will happen when these two people bump into each through a blank page?
Other than the resemblance in their names, their story somewhat resembles the legend, an epitome of love - the legend of Radha Krishna.So will their fate also lead them to a broken, shattered end like the legend of Radha Krishna goes?
Will the legend repeat itself?
Read on...
Till then, Radhe Radhe~

Please do read it and share your love~

Till then,

Pasta la Vista!