Arjun's Adventure with Besties for the Resties

Ananya's POV~

Well, Mondays are muck!!! I hate them!

And the reason that makes it even more muckilicious is that today Arjun is meeting Besties for the Resties!

Let me correct that-

Arjun is meeting- SUNAINA!!!!

She will not miss a moment with him even if some goons come, kidnap, marry, and have children with me!

She was angry about the blackmailed marriage, and that too, not for obvious reasons...

But because Arjun didn't marry her!

Our great-great vixen says-

"He married you because of his company! He might have to be married to continue to have the shares of the company his father owns! I read about this in many books! Why couldn't he have married me!"

As if I am on the top of the Eiffel tower! in the seventh heaven! like a dog with two tails! because of this marriage! 

SO selfish!

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS MARRIAGE!

Anyways,

I have to get up now -_-

And start planning my revenge on Arjun...

*Cue an evil laugh+ humongous yawn+ scratching my bed head= Perfect recipe for a  bitchy witch*

Beware of this bitch-witch!

Author's POV~

So our Protagonist got out of bed half-heartedly and slammed the door behind her.

"Hello, Mr. Broom Groom"

"Heya Annu! Good Morning!"

"Why say morning alone!? you should say Good!"

"I said Good."

"-_-"

Arjun laughed in his smoldering style. It was like a routine now, this happened almost every day, with some variations.

"You bathed? Cleaned your evil soul?"

"Nope. Yet to go..."

"Good."

"Yea-wait! Don't do anything! I wanna go in a presentable style today please!"

"What do I have to do with your showering? It's not as if we are going to have a shower together." Annu pointed out casually.

"ANNU!" Arjun exclaimed and face-palmed.

*(Top secret opens- Arjun face-palmed not his hide his embarrassment but his blushing cheeks;)

Top secret closes)*

Taking a deep breath and removing his hand from his freshly blush-ridden cheeks, he stated-

" I am going to have my shower and you will not add white hair color to my shampoo."

" White hair color will bring out your black eyes," Annu exclaimed.

" You will not mix donkey's urine in my perfume!"

"It has a medicinal use, Mr. Broom Groom!"

"And what is that, pray tell me."

" Well, it repels women and attracts insects. Imagine the number of hickeys Ms. Arthropods will give you."

"Those are not hickeys Anu, they are insect bites!"