He is mine!

Third person's pov~

Time - 30 mins before Anu, Meera and Arjun gatecrashed the wedding

Location- Arjun's  Car

"Ugh! My mind is playing tricks on me. The times when you want something so much that your mind makes out stories in which you can get that, but then reality hits you like puberty does, exciting and depressing at the same time. "

"Ohh Meera sometimes even imagining a utopian future is a nostalgia as someone had said," Annu preached. However not deterring Meera a bit.

 "I fantasised Nirmal being sitting there with that bitch to get hitched in the wedding pavillion;....."

" 'Hitched with Bitch', Wow! Meera that rhymed." Annu chimed, again not detrerring Meera from her tirade.

"......He was  just about to put vermillion on her forehead,but epiphany strikes his heart , mind and body that I am the ultimate truth he believes in, the most beautiful species to ever exist and that I am only reserved for him  and that he can't let me slip away at any cost."

"Well you can slip away by heavy water current at free of cost." Annu piped while blowing her freshly applied nailpaint but still Meera was undeterred.

"And then He runs up to me and puts sindoor on my head instead. Wow, so blissful. Even though the bitch Aadhya's family and friends are angry about me and giving me deathly stares, the look that was actually killing me, was his. Oh myy, it was so dramatic, I don't normally like Bollywood type drama but this was something exceptional and will stay in my memory forever."

"Yes only in your wishful memories and dreams forever." Annu again intervened and Meera again ignored her.

.

.

.

.

Time- 30 min after Meera, Arjun and Annu gatecrashed Nirmal's wedding

Location- Meera with the groom.

Meera's POV

 Moving towards a more pressing matter right now was to explain everything to Nirmal, who was already in his wedding suit, except the turban. We had it but he wasn't in the mood to wear it.

He is a fine male specimen of our sapien species and genera Homo of kingdom Animalia with him my king and I will be his Queen. I will be his king not that bitch Adhya.

He would look like king in this turban,only if he would have worn it.

 A navy blue cloth rolled and tightened in a form of a circle, and had the edge of the cloth open in the front. So it looked like concentric circles embedded and rolled together with edges of the cloth strewn about at the top. So handsome for a piece of clothing.

 Alright that's it. If he doesn't want to wear this turban, then I am going to do the honour.

Turning towards Nirmal-

"This is not a mere turban Mr Labadiya but a crown. Hereby, I am your Ms Knight in shining armour and you're my Mr Damsel in distress."

"MEERRAAA! You're scaring me!" He said timidly. 

Cute.

"Why would I? It is so blissful."

Shit. Now is not the time to flirt Meera!

"Are you flirting with me?! Right now?!"

"I would have saved it for some other time only if you weren't going to be married soon. Nirmal your marriage without me is incomplete, even married without letter 'i' is marred "