OFFICY

Chapter 5 Officy

Ananya's POV~

Ok, now I am in the office for a new day. The same old same old.

Ok, not that old. But a couple of days have passed and I feel comfortable here. And Nirmal and Arjun contributed a lot to this comfort.

Anyways I am in the creative team room and now we have to start a mutual discussion with the market executives. The people here are so friendly! Especially Ramesh, Kanan, and, Neerja. They warm-heartedly welcomed me which was not liked by some people, especially Saumya.  We studied in the same school and even shared the same college.  I still remember when I fell on the canteen floor with my plate in hand and as a result, some of the food stained my white shirt. When I looked towards the girl whom I called my bestie, she just smirked at me and mocked me for having babish wobbly legs. That 10-year-old girl then had her 1st betrayal. That friend was none other than Ms. Saumya Gajjar.

Later I found that she envied me due to my popularity amongst the students and teachers. She could not digest her so-called bestie to reaching heights so she tried to pull me down. Ever since, We never saw eye to eye, in fact, it was always glaring to glare for us.

 I was a social butterfly then and I, unknowingly, used to take everyone's attention. I stood out and this resented her. But now I have changed. I have become the common caterpillar who just grazes on simple leaves not the old butterfly fluttering among the scentful flowers. Then why does she resent me now?

I dunno.  Not many people like me after meeting me. I mostly suck at making first impressions. Thanks to my sassy tongue! But very few people stay with me and they stay with me forever. I take this as an advantage. At least now I know, who is really loyal to me and who isn't! Who really loves me and who just shows fake pity and love?

I AM SO SORRY BUT ITS FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE FAKE LOVE

I WANNA BE A GOOD MAN, JUST FOR YOU

AKLJNFCLKDANCLKDAMC, JUST FOR YOU

NOW I DUNNO ME, WHO ARE YOU?

Ok sorry, I got on another rickshaw of my thoughts! Hee hee. BTW These lines are the lyrics of the song 'Fake love' made by BTS. I love it!

And Bts members look so good in that! I can't help but fangirl at their talent. So you see I am an ARMY(Adorable Representative of MC Youth). 'Army' means BTS's fans. 

Anyways I am getting bored.

Coming back to my colleagues, I have to tell you- They are GREAT!

They have had this kind of job earlier, and they share their experiences with me. So nice of them right?  They are like cool but warm seniors to me.

Actually, I am improving in my work because of their guidance.

 The boss is blabbering something I have to listen to it.

We have to brainstorm a strategy to escalate the demand for 'Alarms'.

Personally, I hate alarms: My dream reaper!

How can one crusade the sleep wrecker whom people oh so fondly call ALARAM? It's not a typo. Locals call it Alaram only as it makes me pray to Allah and Ram to let us sleep for 5 minutes more. (Allah+Ram=Alaram)

It's tempting to learn telekinesis and break that barking bish with my mere stare and here I am ought to praise that bish called ALARAM.

People admire Ram's role in Ramayana but my choice is Kumbhakarna.