Second Book!

Ahhhh it almost feels nostalgic when I think about bm. 

Every first has its charm; for me, the firsts of everything I do are very close to the heart. And writing is something I have been having for so long yet I didn't even know I had it. And when I began to write it, I was so frustrated seeing my naive writing. If it was not for my lovely Muso, I wouldn't have reached the level I have now. It is not very high, but one can always hope.

2+1 = Teen tigada Kaam bigada is this little fluffy bird's first flight on its own. 

If you like romance wrapped up with mystery and adventure then this is the book for you!

"Come on, Dipak! Yes, I am gay! Gorgeously Able to be Yours!" Kushal teased

"Come on, Dipak! Yes, I am gay! Gorgeously Able to be Yours!" Kushal teased."No, You are a different Gay, Genitally Active Yeti!" Kushal, the College's Chocolatey eye candy, is always surrounded by people. But his heart Mange kuch aur...

( ˘ ³˘)♥

He loves Dipak, for Dipak lighted the candle of Love in his heart. 

The sharpness of Dipak's tongue is what made Kushal fall for him, over and over.

But as always happens, Dipak keeps avoiding him, due to the differences, yet he soon finds out that Kushal lives alone with Meeshu, who both have had rough lives ever since their father left them.Yearning to be a Detective, Dipak now starts to draw up clues, and now ought to find their parents, and treat it as his first detective mission.Read on to explore this trio's journey towards, mountains, rivers, forests, to the centre of India, to their own hearts. The journey of not only accepting one's flaws but of transition from selfishness, to selflessness, from being hopelessly romantic to being hopefully romantic.

( ˘ ³˘)♥

"What's the good boy doing in Detention?!" Kushal chirped. Dipak just glared at him."Woah, man! Are you gonna kill me or what? Only if eyes could kill..""Well, in a perfect world, I would have, but right now I have to settle with NO, anyway guys like you help me satisfy my ego." Dipak snapped back. And Kushal again remained speechless in front of his love.

( ˘ ³˘)♥

Here's the link to reading it!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/307319958-2%2B1-teen-tigada-kaam-bigada