Detective Ananya Seksariya pt. 2- Mystery revealed...

"Morning Sunshine!"

"Morning Arjun!" Annu beamed.

"Someone is happy?"

"Oh yeah! I figured out that- I-I just figured out something. A puzzle was driving me crazy! "

"Did you find that missing piece Ananya?"

"The first piece of that puzzle rather."

"You are really strange Ananya. Fancy telling me how can someone solve the puzzle when they don't know what is the final picture and main problem?"

"Mr. Arjun Shah, it's called bottom-up processing in psychology, where we don't focus on the bigger picture of the puzzle but we focus on small clues to reach the goal."

"Best of luck with your puzzle Ananya. I am always with you"

"I wish," she mumbled inaudibly.

" Well, I am making sprouts," Arjun muttered completely clueless that the hotchpotch cooking in Anu's mind is far more interesting than the bland sprouts that Arjun was making. 

"Way to ruin my mood!", she muttered.

"I don't want to have the same issue again! It's healthy!"

"Bland  food makes bland mood!" Annu huffed.

"Unfortunately too much spicy food cause heartburn  at the worst                                                                     Too much sweet will cause cavity at the best." Arjun gave his sermon.

"I don't suffer from any ailment as of now."

"You DID suffer from a severe case of the cavity and you probably have more crown in your mouth than those in English museum and more canals than in a water irrigation system."

"Arjun! I regret sharing with you my dental treatment experience with you and Nirmal."

"It was funny though. Anyway, any update on our Nirmal the dumbo?"

Annu sighed and shook her head in negative.

Arjun sensed Annu's bad mood and joked.

"Well, focus on perfection, success will come running after you! I am focusing on perfection in brushing. I brush two times per day!"

"Which is your delusion" Arjun whispered.

"Did you say something?"

"No no! Well, I got to go make delicious sprouts."

"Ajju! Please!"

And our Annu just used a disarming spell and disarmed our Arjun with a cute nickname. He simply blushed and went straight for the kitchen, hitting the door midway, and for a change, Arjun's lips met the floor and he muffled with his lips still kissing the floor and doing a thumbs up---

"Y am fime!"

Annu chuckled at his cute antiques but didn't show it.

.

.

.

"Nirmal has been giving me cold shoulder since the marriage." 

Annu said fiddling the sprouts with her spoon.

"Perhaps he is miffed about being excluded or maybe he is upset about missing such a dramatic wedding or maybe about missing free wedding food. Nirmal is unpredictable and we can never know what is really going on in his mind."

"Look who is talking! Mr cryptic calling others unpredictable."

"Annu I thought we got past that."

"What? ohh, you mean our blackmailed marriage right?"