The Thrilling Three

Arjun, Ananya, and Nirmal clicked with each other so easily. They roamed around during break time and dispersal time. Soon this trio became very close. Anybody who would see them together would assume that they were year-long friends.

Ananya's POV~

It is break time and I am so hungry right now! And I can't wait to meet Nirmal and Arjun.

Well, I love them! Nirmal is still on the way to getting updated to the latest evolution theme whereas Arjun is a combo-pack of childishness and maturity but there is no comparison. They both are precious assets I accrued in 23 years of my existence.

Thank you, God! you gave me such friends.

Finally got some humble friends

After learning from the great stumble......

Well  in short:

My life is rainbows and lollipops right now!

The new workplace is great! People are so good here! Yeah, many gals are very envious of me. Well, suck it, girls! I am the cool one and accept it!  I even permit you to form an 'I hate Ananya' Club. I am damn sure Saumya will be lolling her tongue to snatch the position of Chairman of that club.

Well, suck it bitch,

I may have a glitch

still, I am the witch

Don't know black magic

But had a past so tragic

Seen more hidden devils in white

So bitches  get out of my sight!!!!!!

HUHHHH my monologue for the members of the '  I hate Ananya' club -------- DONE!

Ughh!! Where are they?

I mean Nirmal and Arjun! Not the envious bitches!

Ohh! There they are!

"Hello Arjun and Nirmal!" I said with full enthusiasm as I couldn't see them in the morning which was because I was late. 

"Hiiii Annu!" Both of them jumped up.

Awww these munchkins! They are so sweet. I would just eat them up if I was a cannibal!

"Do you have anything in your lunchbox Annu? I just love your mom's handmade food!" Arjun squealed with excitement in the hope that I brought something. Unfortunately, I didn't.

I drew my face into a sheepish smile that reeked of clumsiness and laziness.

"Sorry guys. My mom was a little tired so I didn't let her make anything. And I am a lazyass, so..." I replied.

Both of them pouted.

"Ohh Your mom is not sick, right? Nirmal asked concernedly.

"Nah Nah, I checked her temperature. It was just loads of household work that made her tired. I am repeatedly telling her to get a maid! But she won't budge. She doesn't like their careless work. She says they are not up to the standard. Of course, they aren't not going to be up to HER standard! It is not their house." I said.