Time spent together

Adults have a stressful and frantic office life and our Thrilling Three: Arjun, Ananya, and Nirmal were no exception.

Although Arjun was the head's son, he preferred to work as per his profession. He was trained as a Business official. He was under CEO in terms of his post.

But he liked it this way. He studied what he wanted and now he has a job based on his merit, not birth privileges.

He was very loyal to his work. Same goes with Ananya and Nirmal.

They were also worn because of the workload. Many currents firms as well as budding companies were giving orders on orders for their company.

They had to think of many ideas in a day and Arjun had to handle the workforce and expenses.

"Ugh! This fuckin boss! He went off on a date! And gave us this damn workload! I hate him!" Kanan, another girl from the creative team, said angrily. She looked like she would explode any time.

"Hey, guys! Let's relax for a while... And let's refrain from cursing please?" Ramesh said in a calm tone. He was that calm. He used to meditate every day and was as calm as a stone. Well, not stone but he is as calm as a diamond because even stone had a breaking and boiling point but not Ramesh.

"Yea I agree!" Nirmal said while rubbing his temples.

"Hmm, yea," Ananya said while rubbing the temples of her face. She was downhearted. Something was buried deep within her soul, which she wanted to erase, but it keeps coming back to her busy as a bee mind.

All of them got seated on the ground in a circle in the middle of the room.

Arjun came into the office as he wanted to talk about some matter with the creative team.

"Hey, guys! I needed to talk about some-" Arjun said while coming into the creative team room.

The creative team room's walls were painted all white but they were adorned with aesthetic paintings and motivational quotes. Actually, the creative room's design was based on the idea that even dressed-up white can be beautiful, similarly, our ideas can make even unpopular products marketable.

It looked simple yet wonderful.  The room was saturated with small chairs, sofas, and one desk which contained the files of ads, containing all of the information about the product, the team appointed for execution, and a small library was situated in the corner of the room. A middle desk was also there and it had chairs around it for the meetings conducted by the creative team and the boss.

"Hey! Why aren't you guys working? And why are you all sitting in a circle?? That too on the floor?" Arjun asked in a sincere tone that was neither bossy nor very arrogant.

"We are bored! There is a hella lot of work and we have been working since morning!" Kanan said in an exhausting tone.

"About the chair part... It is a known fact that sitting on the ground with our motherland is the best way to relax and meditate... And-" Ramesh said but was cut at the end by Kanan.

"Oh shut up, will you! He always starts with his sermons!" Kanan while facing Arjun. She wanted to print a good impression of the creative team on Arjun. Although it was pretty much ruined by now as they were slouching off of work, Arjun was very sincere. They were scared that he would spill all the beans about the idleness of the creative team to his dad, or shall we say- The head of Sharma and Co.

Ramesh glared at Kanan.

Note: Ramesh's glares are reserved for Kanan only as he is never volatile toward anyone else.