Besties for the Resties to the Rescue!

Annu's POV~

Nirmal cut my Call.

NIRMAL CUT MY CALL!!

NIRMAL.CUT.MY.CALL!!!

This isn't fair!

Never has he ever cut my call!

Lemme try again.

Ringing... Ringing... Ringing...

CUT!!

I am gonna have to face Nirmal now!

Why is everything so awry around me? 

I sighed leaning on the passenger seat with Mr. Arjun Shah as my driver. Hell! I wanted to be at the back and wanted to order him as if he was my driver but he is smarter than I give him credit for.

He just guided me out of my house and opened the door like a gentleman and shut the door with a bang like a caveman and put a CHILD LOCK.

Hey Krishna! Take your Arjun back. I don't need it. You taught Arjun about Karma, please teach my Arjun... I mean this Arjun also needs this lesson, please!

.

.

.

"Here we are, At my penthouse." My driver cum husband said.

"You move my stuff, I have to go somewhere. Bye."

"Wait, we need to go to the office right?" the poet/devil asked.

"I don't wanna go with you. I am gonna go on my beloved scooter. At least she won't break my trust."

"Fine."My driver conceded as if I needed his permission.

I took the bus from there and reached my home to get my beloved scooter.

.

.

.

Author's POV~

She walked up the stairs as if her life depended on it.

Alas, she found Nirmal!

"Hey, Nirmal!"

He just gave her a stink eye.

"Nirmal, what happened?"

"You are asking me what has happened? Then missy..no Mrs. Arjun your marriage happened."

"You heard about it?"

"yes. And the fact that I had to hear it from an anonymous !"

"No Nirmal sorry...!"

"What no! You loved him all the time didn't you? I thought that you genuinely befriended me, but now that you have your boy toy, your "fat" friend is just a stranger!"

"Hey!! You are the best thing that ever happened to me! I didn't even marry him with my consent! I was forced to marry him!"

"Yeah right! He "Blackmailed" you! Very funny!"

"Nirmal! I was counting on you to support me! That bastard got me married to him and even turned my Parents against me! If you would also turn your back on me, I don't know what friendship is."

"Talking about Friendship doesn't suit you Ananya. You were a bad friend to me. I don't know how many more lives you will disturb. Please, Stay away from me."

Saying Ananya was heartbroken, would be an understatement. She was so torn out. 

If the separation of a lover is a break-up, then the separation of friends is a break-down. A breakdown.