FINALLY!

Author's POV

"Wow! Nirmal, you didn't have to come here to pick me up! This isn't a date." Annu said while smiling.

"Well, Ms. Smarty pants! I am not the one to pick you up. I am here to ride with you!" Nirmal said in a 'duh' way.

"What? With me? on my scooty?"

"Yea! My uncle has borrowed my car. So... I guess your Dumbo will come with you!"

"Awww! My dumbo! But there is a problem... Will my precious Dumbo fit on my small scooty?"

Nirmal gave her a stink eye.

"Come on! I am kidding dude!"

"yea. And Ms. Bully, I would comfortably fit on your "precious scooty". ok?"

"Hmm, yea! You will fit definitely! But how will we come back then?"

"On your scooty ofc."

"Aww! But how? It will be broken as you will be riding on it..."

Both of them started laughing like madpeople.

"Why are both laughing so much! Stob it! I am trying to watch the game!" 

Shyam Seksariya came stormingly into the veranda.

"Come on pap- Wait, did you say Stob it?" Annu said.

"Uhhmm... The English language is very trusfrating for me!" 

"Trusfrating?" Annu said and starting laughing even more than before.

"Uggh this BTS of yours is twisting my tongue," Shyam added with frustration.

"You watched BTS interviews, right? So ?," Annu wiggled her eyebrows at the father.

"No, I didn't. " Shyam looked away in defiance like a stubborn boy denying buying his favourite doll.

"Ohh papa! You are still in denial. Accept and express what you love!" Ananya said closing her eyes as if she is saying what Almighty wants. As if she is born to make people realize their hidden love for BTS.

[Note: You might be guessing-"BTS Music?". I mean that Shyam has picked up my memetic words from Annu, who picked them up from BTS. If you are an ARMY, you would know ;D]

Shyam Seksariya stood exactly by the expression ~ -_-

"Come on Uncle! We are just kidding." Nirmal joined the convo.

"Stob it, you! Are you a kid to do kidding?

Nirmal dilated his eyes and shook his head.

" Uhh...Uncle I was just joking," Nirmal laughed nervously.

"Are you a joker to be joking?" Shyam asking sorry interrogating and not leaving an opportunity to pester her princess's GUY FRIEND.

"And are you an interviewer to be asking these questions upon questions?"

Khushboo Seksariya entered the scene.

"Ignore him, kids! He becomes really grumpy when Cricket season is going on... "

"So Aunty, shall we leave?" Nirmal asked informally as Annu's mom was his favorite person in Annu's house except for Annu.

"yes beta you will get late! Go now! And here is your key. Have fun!"

Khushboo Seksariya said while handing the keys to Annu.

"AND COME BACK BEFORE 11!" Shyam Seksariya shouted at his topmost voice.