Disney world

Chapter 8: Disney World

Ananya's eyes were still sore and red from crying and Arjun and Nirmal were constantly trying to make her laugh but failed miserably. She was comfortable now but still was very disturbed and sad.

Nirmal was rummaging his mind filled with useless talks to find something to divert Ananya but in vain.

Suddenly some bulbs went on in his mind and he was filled up with enthusiasm.

"Hey, Annu! Did you see the movie Nemo yesterday?" He said while looking at Ananya with a glimmer in his eyes.

Ananya, who was still recovering from the shock, said, "Nah! I was busy eating pani puri with Ranjana and Sunaina." She said while smiling and reminiscing the memories with Ranjana and Sunaina.

"I saw the movie," Arjun said while smiling.

"Ohhh so what is your favorite character in that?" Nirmal asked while glancing toward both of them.

"I like Nemo." She said.

"Ohh I like Dori. She is so positive. She is an angel with a devil-may-care attitude." Nirmal said.

"What about you Arjun?" Nirmal asked while looking towards Arjun.

"Umm, I would go with the sharks," Arjun said with a slight smile.

"Sharks?" Nirmal asked with ample curiosity.

"I know that my choice of sharks isn't popular but the only handful ones noticed why those sharks acted as they did."

Ananya and Nirmal, both popped their head closer to listen more clearly as their curiosity was piqued.

"You noticed that the sharks attacked Dori and Nemo's dad?" He said questionably.

"Yeah," Nirmal said.

"Well, you might not have noticed that he didn't want to. But as the smell of blood entered his senses and lost his senses. He was forced to attack them. The shark also didn't want to attack them but he was forced to. No one has an evil heart, it is only the situations of our life that make one  evil." He said while glancing at Ananya with seriousness in his tone.

"Arjun Baba ki Jai ho! You should be a philosopher, man! Well, Arjun baba your sermon touched my heart but went far far far above my head

"Arjun Baba ki Jai ho! You should be a philosopher, man! Well, Arjun baba your sermon touched my heart but went far far far above my head."Nirmal said while thinking hard with an expression of confusion.

But Ananya understood it clearly. She smiled eventually and nodded.

"Yea these things won't get into this Dumbo's mind!" Ananya said while fakely hitting Nirmal's head.

The trio laughed.

"So I still don't get it, umm so you are saying that all big and scary things are not as bad as they seem?" Nirmal asked, who was still hanging around the shark part.