35

Danny, Bella and Matthias come over to my place for study sessions when I'm not busy with football or workouts.

They're all brilliant, which makes up for their lack of social brownie points. Bella's going into computer science and the other guys are into physics and chem. As a man of science myself, I appreciate that.

I ask them about Griffin, find out he likes science.

I tell Emery how I resolve to talk to him one day, and he says I need to stop being such a coward; I'm hot and Griffin knows this.

Vanessa comes over at night and we do it face down on elbows and knees, me kneeling behind her with one hand pressed on her back and the other gripping her ass tight enough to leave bruises. Then it's me on my back and her lying on top of me with her back to my chest, propped up on her forearms with her feet on my kneecaps while I drill up into her.

Everyone knows I don't do vanilla. Girls don't come to my bed for the conventional stuff; I have an endless inventory of positions. I like to keep it fresh, and there are so many great positions where I don't have to see my partner's weird, annoying O-face.

The next day, Cassidy comes over. Her favourite position is on top of me with her back to my chest, my arms enveloping her torso while I pump up into her.

"What's that bracelet you're always wearing about?" she pants softly when we're finished.

I laugh and ask her if she thinks I invited her over to talk.