"Did you explain her opinions to her yet?"

"No I haven't"

"Em what options is she talking about?"

"I'll leave you two alone to talk"

"JJ you have 3 options"

"3 options for what Emily?"

"About what is going to happen when you're ready to leave"

"I just want to go home, that's all, tell the doctor that's my decision"

"Well it's not up for you to make"

"What the hell do you mean it's not up to me"

"It's up to your emergency contact, which is me"

"Okay well then tell the doctor that I just want to be discharged home"

"I don't think that's what is best for you JJ"

"Emily please, I'm not crazy, I won't try to kill myself again it was a mistake"

"Yeah a mistake that almost cost you your life"

"Yes but it was a mistake Emily, I promise I won't do it, please don't let them send me somewhere"

"I don't want to send you anywhere, but I think you should get a therapist"

"Emily I don't need a shrink"

"I think it's what is best for you JJ"

"Emily please don't do this, I will tell you everything if you just let the doctors send me home"

"JJ I need to do what is best for you"

"Emily please don't do this, I will tell you everything that happened and I always will from now on, just don't get me a therapist"

"Fine JJ, but the second I think you are hiding things from me then I will get you a therapist"

"Thank you Emily, I promise I won't hide things"

General POV:
JJ was getting released today. Emily was still worried about her. Emily was going to stay with JJ for 2 weeks to make sure she's okay. The team came by in the morning for a while. Emily told them not to make her bad for doing what she did. The team was were for about an hour before everyone slowly left. Lastly it was just JJ, Emily, and Hotch.

"JJ, I am giving you and Emily 2 weeks off and Emily will be staying at your place for those 2 weeks to make sure you are okay so we don't end up back here"

"Okay sir, Emily let's go then"

Emily and JJ went to the car and they drove back to JJ's apartment.

"Hey JJ don't go in the bathroom just yet, stay out here for a bit"

"Why?"

"I just need to do something"

"Okay?"

There was still dried blood all over the bathroom floor and Emily wanted to clean it before JJ saw it and started having a panic attack, or feeling bad for what happened. Emily grabbed a sponge from under the kitchen sink before heading into the bathroom. JJ saw her do that and then realized what Emily was doing. She started to feel horrible for making Emily do that.

JJ's POV:
Emily grabbed a sponge from under the kitchen sink and then walked into the bathroom. After I saw her do that I know exactly what she was doing. I walked over to the bathroom and tried to open the door, Emily locked it. JJ started to knock and Emily just told her to go wait and that she would be out soon.

"JJ can you just give me a few minutes, I'll be out soon"

"Em I know what your doing in there, just let me help I promise I won't freak out"

"JJ I can't risk that happening right now, I will be out in a few"

"Emily I will have to walk back in there sooner or later so just let me in"

"Fine"

Emily unlocked the door and as soon as I heard the click I opened it. Emily was sitting around the dried blood. All the memories filled back into her head. Emily saw her facial expressions change and she quickly sat up and shoved JJ out of the room and closed and locked the door.

"See JJ that's exactly why I didn't want you back in here yet, are you okay?"

"I-, I'm fine Em"

"No you're not, and it's okay to not be fine. When I'm done in here we are talking about everything, okay?"

"Okay Em"

I went into my room at sat down on my bed. I felt horrible for what I did. And for the fact that Emily was the one to have to call the ambulance for me. She had to see me bleeding out and almost die. I don't think there was anything I could ever do to make it up to her. She will forever have that memory of me in her mind.

Emily's POV:
I knew I shouldn't have opened the door for her. I knew it was going to be to hard on her. I want her to start talking about everything. She needs to know she can trust me. I love her, she's my best friend and I could not live without her. Do I love her more then a best friend? No stop that's ridiculous, and plus JJ is straight. And even if she wasn't she still doesn't see me that way.

"Okay JJ I'm done in here"

She didn't say anything back which worried me. I ran out of the bathroom and looked around the apartment. I finally looked in her room and saw her laying on her bed silently crying.

"Hey JJ, sweetheart what's wrong?"

"Nothing Em, I'm fine"

"Hunny please tell me what's going on"

"I just, I feel so bad for what I did to you"

"You haven't done anything to me JJ"

"Yes I have, I tried to kill myself and you were the one that had to find me bleeding out in the bathroom, you will forever have that memory of me like that in your mind, and I'm so sorry Em"

"JJ sweetheart, it's okay, I forgive you"

"You shouldn't forgive me, I know how much that must have terrified you, it terrified me when I found my sister like that"

"JJ please look at me, it's okay, it was scary seeing you like that but at least you're okay now, and that's all I could ever ask for"

I held JJ as she cried. I know she felt horrible for what happened and I would to if I were her. And of course walking into that bathroom again terrifies me because all I see when I look down is her lying in the floor all over again, but I can't tell her that.

"Thank you Em, for everything"

"Of course JJ, you're my best friend"