𝟞.𝟠 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕫𝕜𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕘 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟

Start from the beginning

"This may be the worst plan that I've ever heard." snaps.

Malia, Hunter, Lydia, Kaelin, Liam, and Scott had been talking about how to get both Stiles and Allison out of the rift. Kaelin had finally convinced the group that she was real with the help of Corey. Scott still didn't believe that Allison was real, but he was willing to help save her if she was.

Lydia had screamed for Allison and she had remembered her as well. The two of them had ran to each other as soon as Allison had disappeared. The two of them were inseparable now.

"This is the only way to get them through the rift." Scott defends. He glanced over at Kaelin, hoping that she would forgive him for all that he had said.

"Scott, have you forgotten what I told you?" Kaelin asks, "It's in the code. You can't become a werewolf. If Allison does she'll have to kill herself."

"We don't even know if she's real." Scott states.

"Oh! We're back to this?" Kaelin snaps, "I'm not insane. You'll see when she comes back."

"Just to clarify," Peter said, "Are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?"

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." Scott states.

"Stiles can always figure out a way. He's good at that." Malia agreed.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan." Peter summarizes.

"Basically." Kaelin nods.

"You can shut up now." Malia said, directed towards Peter.

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt this place." Peter defends.

"That's why I'm the only one who's going in." Scott said, "Liam and Kaelin will stay behind with Mason. As long as someone is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on."

"I like your plan, Scott, I really do. Especially the part about turning Stiles and Allison, but it can't work." Peter said.

"And why not?" Kaelin asks.

"Logic. Life experience. What are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter says.

"I can answer all of those questions. First, Scott's an idiot, he'll probably get taken. Second, Stiles is there. He wouldn't leave Allison. Third, I won't let there be no Beacon Hills." Kaelin states, "I will also do anything that it takes to make sure that Lydia and Scott get Allison and Stiles back."

"You're not coming with us?" Lydia repeats confused.

"You're the banshee. I'm the vampire. I can't bring him back, but you can." Kaelin told them sadly.

"Kaelin, you're coming with us." Scott states determined.

"Look, just tell him that I believed in him." Kaelin tells the group, "And get Allison too."

"Do you have another plan?" Liam asks, directed towards Peter.

"Yeah it's called 'run like hell.' So, leave in five?" Peter states, directed towards his daughters.

"You promised you'd help us." Malia snaps, "We still need to find the rift."

"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide." Peter retorts.

"Well, you didn't promise me anything." Kaelin states.

"If you can't help, we can find it ourselves." Scott comments.