Chapter 24

"I dont know what you two are talking about." I denied.

"Oh really, stand up and walk over here then." Shadow dared me.

"Alright" I said, I really can't decline a dare.
I stood up and immediately fell to the floor. Lucifer laughed, but helped me up. I gave him a glare. He put me on his lap.

"Luci, let me go. The other 3 will see." I whined

"No they won't, baby. They're not interested in this anyway." He said

I rolled my eyes

"I thought I told you not to roll your eyes at me? Should I teach you another lesson baby?" He whispered in my ear in his deep voice. I froze.

"I'm just gonna ignore you two." Shadow interrupted us.

"What? No, I'm sorry." I told her

"Come up to our room shadow, I need to go to my office and I don't want Nala to be alone." Luci said. I was a bit shocked he let her come up to our room but hey, I'm not complaining.

"Alright."

— — — — —
*** Lucifer's pov***

I was working in my office when I was interrupted, again by one of my soldiers.

"Boss, your brother is here."

"Excuse me?" I coughed. "My brother?"

"Yes boss."

"Alright, umh tell him I'll talk to him in an hour."

"Alright."

"Dismissed" I told him and he left.

My brother... my older brother, I hadn't seen him in a long time, apparently not long enough. That's the thing with my brother, he'll do anything to annoy me and to make my life hell. Ironic isn't it?

I'm the leader of hell, yet my brother can make me so pissed off. I really hope he isn't going to my room... Oh shit, Nala.

I got up and ran to my room. The doors flew open and I saw her. My angel still alone with shadow. Thank fuck for that.

"Luci? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing princess. I just wanted to see if you were okay." I said and hugged her, gave her a kiss on her temple and sat down next to her.

We heard someone clapping, it came from the door. "Wauw, I'm surprised. You finally got yourself a girl. Now, we'll see if she's loyal too huh? And not like that other little slut you called your girl." Damion said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Luci, who's that?" My princess asked me.

"Ouch, I'm offended. Well beautiful, Im Damion. Lucifer's older brother." He smirked

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked me

"I'll leave you guys alone for a bit." Shadow said and stood up.

"Wait, Shadow! Take me with you." Nala said to her.